Cornell University

3.5 | Ithaca, NY | Higher Education | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Cornell University are based on 630 ratings from 45 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cornell University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cornell University:
From Cornell University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cornell University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cornell University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cornell University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cornell University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cornell University

Cornell University has no jobs listed at this time.

Cornell University is a higher education company headquartered in the Ithaca, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Cornell University has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 630 ratings from 45 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cornell University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.