Contactually logo

Contactually

3.8 | Washington, D.C. | Internet | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Contactually are based on 75 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Contactually. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Contactually:
From Contactually:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Contactually. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Contactually logo

Relationships power great business. Contactually empowers great relationships

Contactually is a venture-backed SaaS startup, based in the heart of Washington, DC. Our 50 employees and 6 dogs operate in a strongly mission-driven, user-focused culture (we live our values). Our annual revenue is in the millions, and profitability is within our sights. Considered one of the top startups in DC and one of the leaders in a developing field, we have a strong emphasis on company culture (and dogs).

Mission: To help relationship-focused professionals expand opportunities through authentic and timely engagement.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Contactually

This information is provided by Contactually

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Contactually gives each employee $1,000 a year for professional development.
  • For referral hires, Contactually gives employees $1,000 for themselves and also makes a $1,000 donation to a charity of his/her choice.

• Women's affiliate group

• Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Contactually

Contactually has no jobs listed at this time.

Contactually is an internet company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 11 to 50 people. Contactually has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 75 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Contactually and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.