Community Phone logo

Community Phone

Unrated | Telecommunications | 2 to 10 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Community Phone.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Community Phone. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Community Phone:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Community Phone:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Community Phone. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Community Phone logo

The first friendly phone company

We are Community Phone, a nationwide cell phone carrier dedicated to making our members feel heard.  Rather than forcing customers into elaborate phone trees or sending baffling bills, we strive to treat our members with respect.  This comes in many forms, from saving them an average of $100 per month to answering each and every one of their calls with zero wait time.

Jobs at Community Phone

Community Phone has no jobs listed at this time.

Community Phone is a telecommunications company with 2 to 10 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Community Phone and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.