Get Matched Hiring

2.9 Family Growth Support
2.8 Ability to Telecommute
2.8 Social Activities and Environment
2.8 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program

Comments

There is an incredible work and life balance, but it's commonly known among the women in the product organization that there is little opportunity for women in the Director and above level. Amazing women who've developed ground breaking work are left behind, while male counterparts who have done less are promoted above them. In addition, there is very little racial diversity in the product organization. Especially for women.

Good work from home policy. Too many non-English speaking contractors who can speak English but speak in native language during break time which I felt created a hostile environment. Who knows what is being said.

Went on FMLA due to Crohn's disease. I have a super serious case. The day I came back I was term'd for some bs reason. Clearly I was being punished for using a govt protected program. It was so transparent it was almost laughable.

Comcast is not a below standard employer but it certainly has a long way to go to be a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are decent and that's what makes it worthwhile. The atmosphere, however, can be toxic. Management shows constant favoritism and sexism. They push the wrong people to climb up the ladder and favor men over women almost always.

I have never experienced direct sexism in my workplace. What I see is a lack of empathy for the struggles of single parents. I see lots of women in management, which is great, though I notice that all of them either have older children or no children. I am disappointed to realize that women are badly underrepresented at the executive level. Overall, while I don't feel that this company is a toxic work environment for women, there are still many areas of opportunity for growth and positive change.

Let's Work Together

At Comcast, your career options are endless. We recognize that our employees are vital to our success and we're constantly on the lookout for dynamic individuals who can bring a unique style to our group. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.

Women at Comcast

This information is provided by Comcast

Board

This information is provided by Comcast

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Additional Employee Resource Groups (Asian Pacific Americans, Black Employee Network, MyAblities, Out, Unidos, Women's Network, Young Professionals Network)
  • Career Week
  • Comcast University

• Adoptive assistance
  • Dedicated lactation facilities (some locations)
  • Fertility assistance and a maternity management program
  • Child and elder care resources
  • 401(k) program with generous company match

• Access to personal health assistants and financial coaches (at no cost to employees)
  • Virtual physician visits
  • Virtual personal training and nutrition
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment (some locations)
  • On-site nutrition and/or weight management counseling (some locations)
  • Subsidized gym membership and/or fitness classes (some locations)
  • Standing and/or walking desks (some locations)
  • Centers of Excellence and Second Opinion programs
  • Emotional wellbeing programs

• Free XFINITY TV and Internet services (in serviceable areas)
  • Discounted Voice and Home options
  • Discounted tickets to the Universal Orlando and Hollywood theme parks
  • Discounts and cash back on nearly national and local 800 products and services
  • Giving back to the community: Comcast Cares Day (nationwide service volunteer day); United Way Giving Campaign; Internet Essentials (connecting families with internet)

Comcast Is Hiring