Comcast logo

Comcast

3.2 | Philadelphia, PA | Media Production | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Comcast are based on 5,551 ratings from 379 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Comcast. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Comcast is a great place to work if customer service is your thing. I've never worked somewhere that gives you the tools you need to better yourself as much as they have. Even if you don't plan to stay with them. I have been to many career development classes as well as focus groups that they reimbursed me for the milage to get there and they also paid me for my time. I know comcast has a bad reputation amongst some customers but if you do get the chance to work for them you will see that most of the employees do there part in making it a great company to work for and be a part of.

Great company to work for before you start a family- after that.. not as much.

there is an overall culture of coddling everyone around you and avoid sharing mutual feedback in order to prevent hurting anyone feelings. As a result, incredible amounts of workloads are placed on each individual all for the c ok mpanys sake of preventing any HR complaints. the overall company is unorganized and has a poor planning mentality as they are used to finding a solution until the problem arises vs preventing the issue from the get go. this results in unnecessary stress and overall exhaustion.they have cool perks tho (universal tickets, time off, 401k and health insurance)

Overall a good company to work for, good benefits, discounted services, acceptable work/life balance and continued training and education reimbursement. Some of the things to keep in mind are lack of opportunities or opportunities requiring sacrifices, stress level and constant and at times confusing changes.

Comcast prides itself on being decentralized so leaders have the opportunity to mold team culture as they see fit.

Comcast logo

Let's Work Together

At Comcast, your career options are endless. We recognize that our employees are vital to our success and we're constantly on the lookout for dynamic individuals who can bring a unique style to our group. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Comcast

Board

This information is provided by Comcast

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Additional Employee Resource Groups (Asian Pacific Americans, Black Employee Network, MyAblities, Out, Unidos, Women's Network, Young Professionals Network)
  • Career Week
  • Comcast University

• Adoptive assistance
  • Dedicated lactation facilities (some locations)
  • Fertility assistance and a maternity management program
  • Child and elder care resources
  • 401(k) program with generous company match

• Access to personal health assistants and financial coaches (at no cost to employees)
  • Virtual physician visits
  • Virtual personal training and nutrition
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment (some locations)
  • On-site nutrition and/or weight management counseling (some locations)
  • Subsidized gym membership and/or fitness classes (some locations)
  • Standing and/or walking desks (some locations)
  • Centers of Excellence and Second Opinion programs
  • Emotional wellbeing programs

• Free XFINITY TV and Internet services (in serviceable areas)
  • Discounted Voice and Home options
  • Discounted tickets to the Universal Orlando and Hollywood theme parks
  • Discounts and cash back on nearly national and local 800 products and services
  • Giving back to the community: Comcast Cares Day (nationwide service volunteer day); United Way Giving Campaign; Internet Essentials (connecting families with internet)

Jobs at Comcast

Comcast has no jobs listed at this time.

Comcast is a media production company headquartered in the Philadelphia, PA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Comcast has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,551 ratings from 379 current or former employees. 70 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Comcast and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.