Get Matched Hiring

2.8 Family Growth Support
2.8 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.8 Ability to Telecommute
2.8 Social Activities and Environment

Comments

Comcast is not a below standard employer but it certainly has a long way to go to be a great company to work for. The pay and benefits are decent and that's what makes it worthwhile. The atmosphere, however, can be toxic. Management shows constant favoritism and sexism. They push the wrong people to climb up the ladder and favor men over women almost always.

I have never experienced direct sexism in my workplace. What I see is a lack of empathy for the struggles of single parents. I see lots of women in management, which is great, though I notice that all of them either have older children or no children. I am disappointed to realize that women are badly underrepresented at the executive level. Overall, while I don't feel that this company is a toxic work environment for women, there are still many areas of opportunity for growth and positive change.

In the IT space at Comcast, it is apparent that some biases do still exist. While Comcast is constantly becoming a better place for women to work, the lack of women in leadership continues to show a lack of effort to pursue diversity and promote women.

Comcast still promotes advising women how to be more successful, rather than changing its programs or addressing male biases towards women - a position I hope will change in the future.

Comcast is a very fine company to work for. Diversity and inclusion is one of the companies "Operating Principles".

Comcast is a great place to work. The benefits, perks, flexibility, diversity and work life balance is highly regarded for women. We have many groups, meetings and opportunities that are driven directly towards the growth of women's careers.

Let's Work Together

At Comcast, your career options are endless. We recognize that our employees are vital to our success and we're constantly on the lookout for dynamic individuals who can bring a unique style to our group. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.

Women at Comcast

This information is provided by Comcast

Board

This information is provided by Comcast

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Additional Employee Resource Groups (Asian Pacific Americans, Black Employee Network, MyAblities, Out, Unidos, Women's Network, Young Professionals Network)
  • Career Week
  • Comcast University

• Adoptive assistance
  • Dedicated lactation facilities (some locations)
  • Fertility assistance and a maternity management program
  • Child and elder care resources
  • 401(k) program with generous company match

• Access to personal health assistants and financial coaches (at no cost to employees)
  • Virtual physician visits
  • Virtual personal training and nutrition
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment (some locations)
  • On-site nutrition and/or weight management counseling (some locations)
  • Subsidized gym membership and/or fitness classes (some locations)
  • Standing and/or walking desks (some locations)
  • Centers of Excellence and Second Opinion programs
  • Emotional wellbeing programs

• Free XFINITY TV and Internet services (in serviceable areas)
  • Discounted Voice and Home options
  • Discounted tickets to the Universal Orlando and Hollywood theme parks
  • Discounts and cash back on nearly national and local 800 products and services
  • Giving back to the community: Comcast Cares Day (nationwide service volunteer day); United Way Giving Campaign; Internet Essentials (connecting families with internet)

Comcast Is Hiring