Comcast

2.9 Social Activities and Environment
2.8 Flexible Work Hours
2.8 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.7 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

Great opportunities and pay incentives but you're going to be called every name in the book by angry customers. If you have anxiety it's extremely difficult.

Comcast recently implemented 12 weeks 100% parental leave for the primary care giver after a baby is born.

Fast paced environment with engaging coworkers. The bottom line is king. Limited flexibility. Minimum family leave. Women often underpaid compared to male colleagues.

Amazing culture. World class people and diversity. Opportunity for advancement for ALL.

The benefits will keep you here longer than the job satisfaction will. Excellent health insurance with low deductible, maternity AND paternity leave, major discount on Comcast services... job is dull and makes me want to poke my eye out.

Let's Work Together

At Comcast, your career options are endless. We recognize that our employees are vital to our success and we're constantly on the lookout for dynamic individuals who can bring a unique style to our group. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.

Women at Comcast

This information is provided by Comcast

Board

This information is provided by Comcast

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Additional Employee Resource Groups (Asian Pacific Americans, Black Employee Network, MyAblities, Out, Unidos, Women's Network, Young Professionals Network)
  • Career Week
  • Comcast University

• Adoptive assistance
  • Dedicated lactation facilities (some locations)
  • Fertility assistance and a maternity management program
  • Child and elder care resources
  • 401(k) program with generous company match

• Access to personal health assistants and financial coaches (at no cost to employees)
  • Virtual physician visits
  • Virtual personal training and nutrition
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment (some locations)
  • On-site nutrition and/or weight management counseling (some locations)
  • Subsidized gym membership and/or fitness classes (some locations)
  • Standing and/or walking desks (some locations)
  • Centers of Excellence and Second Opinion programs
  • Emotional wellbeing programs

• Free XFINITY TV and Internet services (in serviceable areas)
  • Discounted Voice and Home options
  • Discounted tickets to the Universal Orlando and Hollywood theme parks
  • Discounts and cash back on nearly national and local 800 products and services
  • Giving back to the community: Comcast Cares Day (nationwide service volunteer day); United Way Giving Campaign; Internet Essentials (connecting families with internet)

Comcast has no jobs listed at this time.