The Coca-Cola Company

Scores based on 1,221 ratings from 85 participants

Comments

Even that Coca-Cola is my fav brand, I was so excited to be part of Coca-Cola Mexico, was my dream job, wasnt the best experience, I was an implant so I my information access was pretty limited and also cause I was in a different office they didnt pay to much attention to us, I didnt really get any capacitation cause when I started working my boss was promoted and I didnt anyone who really gave a real follow up, by the end of the year we got a new CEO who made changes and one of those were most of the implants need to be let go, it wasnt the best experience after all, so sad.

Far too many people drink the Coca-Cola kool-aid here. While making the numbers is important, the real way to get ahead is by who you know and not challenging leadership, no matter how backwards and outdated the management style is.

My department is great, the people I work with are amazing. The company itself has too many turn overs. When you work here just know that it won't be for long, you can't make this a long term place to retire. There are certain departments that are not like the one I'm in, and have that micromanage style which makes it very stressful. It is a great place to work if you want to gain experience and move on.

This sales center is a disaster. Nepotism abounds while skilled leadership is non-existent. A culture of harassment and discrimination is perpetuated by indifferent managers.

Coca-Cola is a great company that her perfected the art of she-washing. While they talk a good message at the executive level, have visible presence with respect to issues concerning women, and their 5 X 20 initiative, the reality is that at the mid-level, director, sr. level, the male leaders are still part of one big boys club of golfers, drinkers and customer entertainers who make decisions on promotions without transparency.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The Coca-Cola Company?