CB Insights

3.1
3.0
Company Responsiveness
1.0

Comments

Disappointing to say the least. Don't speak up if you want people to like you. Men are able to speak freely. Women are judged. Very unfortunate as they have an amazing product to sell.
New ideas or change to broken processes and leave a bad taste in the mouth are not welcome or even recognized as an issue worth fixing. Departure from the values they preach when you are hired. Helpful is a characteristic they sing about. In practice, it is not welcome.
They push all hires to leave a review on Glassdoor when they reach the 90th day of employment. Sales staff is in constant fear of job loss. Very cramped office. Not confidential management. Limited flexibility for those with families, PTO has to be used for family events. With only 15 days and rarely an option to work from home until after a year you are not left with much vacation time. Very conceited CEO. Other founder is a good guy but not the public face of the company.

CB Insights has a terrific and supportive office environment, with highly inclusive social events, opportunities for education, and mentorship between teams. The working hours are also relatively flexible, and everyone is incredibly respectful and helpful.

I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of the CB Insights team. Although there are things that the company is working to improve (as there are at any company, especially start-ups and tech companies), none of them have to do with the treatment of women. I feel like I have a lot of opportunity in front of me, and a very supportive team working alongside me.

I've had a great experience working here. It is a new company so things are still being figured out, but any concerns are addressed quickly and without attitude. There is a huge push for you to learn and grow as much as possible.

CB Insights is the best company I have ever had the opportunity to work for. The people are great, management really cares, and they are open to new ideas.

We build software that predicts technology trends.

CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.

We believe that technology and probability are better than talking heads and punditry when it comes to helping our clients predict their next market, their next acquisition, their next investment, their next customer or their competitor's next move.

We were initially backed by the National Science Foundation and bootstrapped to millions in revenue before taking venture capital financing in late 2015.

Women at CB Insights

This information is provided by CB Insights

This information is provided by CB Insights

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave