Get Matched

4.3 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
4.2 Social Activities and Environment
4.2 Ability to Telecommute
3.2 Female Representation in Top Leadership

Comments

Great place to work. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow your career; lots of talented and interesting people. Fast-paced and results driven culture, but also offers exceptional benefits and flexibility. Be prepared to be continually challenged to do your best work. Diversity is a real priority for the company - not just lip service.

Just attended a Women's Forum at our Corporate Office ran by our HR Leader and Marketing Leader, kicked off with a dinner with the majority of our Leadership Team in attendance. Most transparent review of data I've ever seen in my 20+ year career in Technology. Women are paid - in many cases more than men across the majority of salary bands. HR said several times "We don't want men and women paid the same. We want people with more experience and performance to be paid more. Period. Our Leadership did not shy away from sharing the representation data that was not so great either; but inline with the Tech industry overall. What I appreciated most is that our Team spent the time to be open and not only share the good news. Our CEO even spent 90+ minutes with us speaking about his personal views not only on diversity, but business in general. This company takes Gender Diversity seriously and does not pay lip service to the topic. I would encourage more companies to be transparent with the data. Both the good and the not so good. Very pleased to be part of a company that is doing something to make a difference. Love this company and love the leadership.

Great environment and plenty of opportunities to grow within this global company. Your ideas are heard when it comes to innovation, and leadership seems to genuinely be open to suggestions to keep CA great. The only place I see room for improvement, is in Sr. or Executive level leadership. Sales and Support are dominated by men in leadership roles...often you can see it in some of the linear thinking and decision-making. There is only one female on the Executive Leadership Team and she is not part of either sale or support.

Unlimited vacation and flexibility. Positive culture and benefits and policies that most companies don't offer. Competitive pay and ability to grow your career and skills. Compensation is based on your skill set and very transparent.

Positive experience at CA for many years. Progressive policies and a lot of opportunities to provide feedback to Management and HR. Personal touch and responses throughout my tenure. Enjoyed the people and the facility. Performance at the company has not been great, but they still offered great benefits and flexibility. Would return if the right role was available. Positive group of employees.

Bring What You Bring

We eliminate the barriers between ideas and business outcomes.

Every idea needs a champion.

To succeed in this age of digital transformation, you have to dream big. Challenge convention. Push the boundaries of technology. But just having groundbreaking ideas isn’t enough. You need to make them real. At CA, our sole purpose is to remove the obstacles our customers face every day. It’s what we do and what drives us as a company.

CA Technologies has no jobs listed at this time.