Get Matched

4.2 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
4.1 Social Activities and Environment
4.0 Ability to Telecommute
3.1 Female Representation in Top Leadership

Comments

Great environment and plenty of opportunities to grow within this global company. Your ideas are heard when it comes to innovation, and leadership seems to genuinely be open to suggestions to keep CA great. The only place I see room for improvement, is in Sr. or Executive level leadership. Sales and Support are dominated by men in leadership roles...often you can see it in some of the linear thinking and decision-making. There is only one female on the Executive Leadership Team and she is not part of either sale or support.

Unlimited vacation and flexibility. Positive culture and benefits and policies that most companies don't offer. Competitive pay and ability to grow your career and skills. Compensation is based on your skill set and very transparent.

Positive experience at CA for many years. Progressive policies and a lot of opportunities to provide feedback to Management and HR. Personal touch and responses throughout my tenure. Enjoyed the people and the facility. Performance at the company has not been great, but they still offered great benefits and flexibility. Would return if the right role was available. Positive group of employees.

Great place to be - onsite child care plus a gym and a cafeteria.

Love it here. Big enough "small" company with 11,000 people. Family environment, open door management in most cases. Ability to grow and learn.

Bring What You Bring

We eliminate the barriers between ideas and business outcomes.

Every idea needs a champion.

To succeed in this age of digital transformation, you have to dream big. Challenge convention. Push the boundaries of technology. But just having groundbreaking ideas isn’t enough. You need to make them real. At CA, our sole purpose is to remove the obstacles our customers face every day. It’s what we do and what drives us as a company.

CA Technologies has no jobs listed at this time.