CA Technologies

4.2 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for CA Technologies are based on 744 ratings from 51 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CA Technologies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CA Technologies:
From CA Technologies:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CA Technologies. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bring What You Bring

CA Technologies has a daring vision and a powerful, expanding portfolio that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. This demands exceptional innovation from the best and brightest minds – people who are passionate about making things happen and having a great time along the way.

#LifeAtCA is where you’re encouraged to fearlessly Bring What You Bring. We thrive on maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace, encouraging diversity of thought as a business strength. What you’ll experience at CA Technologies is more than a career journey; it’s the opportunity to be part of an innovative team that eliminates barriers between ideas and outcomes. We boast a quirky culture with unique benefits for career growth, work/life balance, families and pets - just to name a few. We value diversity and strive to bring well-blended thoughts and experiences to the table in everything we do.

Jobs at CA Technologies

CA Technologies has no jobs listed at this time.

CA Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 10000+ people. CA Technologies has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 744 ratings from 51 current or former employees. 25 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CA Technologies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.