Bumble

Scores based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

I could not ask for a better company to work for that Bumble. It is a female-run, all-inclusive workplace. The company is full of life and is focused on empowering the world around it. There are not enough amazing things to say about Bumble, it's CEO, employees, culture and mission.

Bumble was founded by a female (Whitney Wolfe) with the mission to empower women, change the antiquated rules of dating and relationships, give women control in of the relationships in their lives. The company and it's leaders push for equality in all aspects of our lives and that includes our working environment. I've never been in a company that so truly values the contributions that women make. It is inspiring! The management team is almost completely female and promotes the values of kindness and respect in every interaction we have, whether that be with our team members or when working with others outside the company. Working here is empowering and my favorite part is that the team is so positive and encourages each other through everything we do. I am so lucky to be a part of this organization that is changing society for the better!

We’re all about bringing people together.

Bumble is a platform and community that creates empowering connections in love, life, and business. We promote accountability, equality, and kindness in an effort to end misogyny and re-write archaic gender roles.

On Bumble, women always make the first move.

Women at Bumble

This information is provided by Bumble

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Bumble

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • The week between Christmas and New Year's is remote.

• Diversity council

• 16 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 16 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • $100 monthly to use towards wellness expenses

• Frequent social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Healthy Lunch Daily
  • Stocked Fridge (breakfast, snacks, drinks)
  • Nails and Blowouts Weekly