Buffer

Scores based on 78 ratings from 5 participants

Comments

I know this my dream job, because I actually fear that someday I'll wake up and the dream will all be taken away. I'm trusted. I am supported. I'm listened to. I'm respected. I'm afforded the opportunity to know what's going on at all times (we all are, as Buffer is a transparent company!)

When my child is sick, I can get them from school without apologizing or feeling nervous; I know I'm paid fairly, because it's all transparent; I can purchase books, work from coffee shops, and purchase online courses at no cost to me.

I will forever be over-the-moon grateful for the opportunity to work at Buffer. <3

Buffer is truly an amazing team and it's quite fulfilling and meaningful to be part of it. I feel constantly supported, not only by my manager but also from fellow teammates, other leaders across the company, and especially the wonderful women I work with.

We have teammates championing gender equality and inclusivity in so many ways: from doing research on equal pay inside our team and externally and sharing their findings, to male teammates choosing not to speak at a conference that doesn't have equal speaker representation, and more.

I feel like I'm able to speak my mind, share my ideas, offer differing opinions when they come up, and have a strong voice on the team. I think the other incredible women on the team would agree!

Intuitive & powerful social media management tool trusted by 5M+ people worldwide.

Buffer is an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media. Over 5 million people have signed up to use our suite of publishing, engagement, analytics, and collaboration tools, all of which are carefully chosen and highly refined in order to help social media marketers and teams work more efficiently and effectively. Buffer is a team of real people, aligned in common values.

Women at Buffer

This information is provided by Buffer

Executive

Buffer has no jobs listed at this time.