Bright Horizons

2.4
2.3
2.1
1.9

Comments

Wonderful place to work and wonderful place for childcare and early learning.

Great company to work for. The employees from all departments were easy to work with. The culture of the company is like a big family.

I’ve been with Bright Horizons for over 15 years. Can’t imagine working for a better or more supportive Early Childhood Education company. From employee benefits to incredible growth opportunities it’s the BEST place to be in the ECE field. Low turnover rates, supportive leaders, high quality programs.

For the most part, Bright Horizons employs women in all jobs. It's actually predominantly women, which can be difficult sometimes for men to share the work place. Overall, it is a great place for families. We do not have the best salaries, but it's not about money. Though more would help all of us doing our jobs exceptionally well.

Overall a great place to work!

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bright Horizons?