BlueLabs Analytics

4.3 Female Representation in Top Leadership
4.3 Learning Opportunities
3.8 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
N/A Company Responsiveness

Comments

I've loved my time at BlueLabs. I feel valued and respected for what I contribute to the team. BlueLabs is a young company, which occasionally comes with growing pains, but the leadership is generally quite receptive and responsive to feedback. BlueLabs is full of brilliant caring people with whom it's a joy to work.

As a growing company, BlueLabs is open to new ideas and initiative. While no workplace is perfect, BL tends to approach problem solving and culture with compassion. Everyone here is invested in making BlueLabs a great place to work, and so working hard for our clients. Couldn't be happier here.

BlueLabs is the best place I have ever worked. They actively seek to engage and learn from their employees to create an enriching environment, and grow the staff through training and mentoring. As a woman, it is refreshing to work for a company and Leadership Team that never questions my abilities due to my gender.

Using Data to Make the World a Better Place

BlueLabs' mission is to leverage innovative technology and statistical methods to solve new, challenging problems and advance social good.

By harnessing the power of data, our scientists, software engineers, and analysts help our partners get the most out of their data and enable them to make a real impact.

In the three years since our founding, we've elected individuals to office who have made incredible progress, enrolled thousands of people in healthcare, ensured the passage of legislation that protects citizens from gun violence, and much more. But our work is far from finished. Our mission drives us to address new challenges and seize opportunities that can change the world.

Women at BlueLabs Analytics

This information is provided by BlueLabs Analytics

Executive

This information is provided by BlueLabs Analytics

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 6 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• 6 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Running Club

• Flexible Workspaces
  • Public Transportation and Bike Friendly

BlueLabs Analytics Is Hiring

Digital Services Program Director

Full-time | Washington, D.C.
Details