BlueLabs Analytics

Scores based on 60 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

I've loved my time at BlueLabs. I feel valued and respected for what I contribute to the team. BlueLabs is a young company, which occasionally comes with growing pains, but the leadership is generally quite receptive and responsive to feedback. BlueLabs is full of brilliant caring people with whom it's a joy to work.

As a growing company, BlueLabs is open to new ideas and initiative. While no workplace is perfect, BL tends to approach problem solving and culture with compassion. Everyone here is invested in making BlueLabs a great place to work, and so working hard for our clients. Couldn't be happier here.

BlueLabs is the best place I have ever worked. They actively seek to engage and learn from their employees to create an enriching environment, and grow the staff through training and mentoring. As a woman, it is refreshing to work for a company and Leadership Team that never questions my abilities due to my gender.

Using Data to Make the World a Better Place

Based in Washington D.C, BlueLabs was formed in early 2013 by senior members of the Obama for America analytics team. We help organizations personalize their engagements with individuals, optimize communications, and achieve their strategic goals. Our team includes more than 40 data scientists, engineers, and strategists from diverse backgrounds who share a passion for using data to solve the world’s greatest social and analytical challenges. Through our work, we’ve directly and measurably improved the health and financial security of millions of Americans. Since 2013, we’ve served more than 300 organizations, run more than 1,000 randomized experiments, built hundreds of models, generated over 6 billion touch points, reached virtually every contactable person in the United States, and driven significant improvements in some of the highest-profile private sector, advocacy, and government programs around the world. Along the way, we’ve developed some of the most innovative tools available in media optimization, reporting, and influencer outreach. Our clients range from political campaigns to advocacy groups, unions, government agencies, and international groups, as well as global companies in the automotive, travel, consumer packaged goods, entertainment, healthcare, media, telecom, and other industries.

Women at BlueLabs Analytics

This information is provided by BlueLabs Analytics

Executive

This information is provided by BlueLabs Analytics

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 6 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• 6 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Running Club

• Flexible Workspaces
  • Public Transportation and Bike Friendly
  • 401k match

BlueLabs Analytics Is Hiring

Full-time | Washington, D.C.