Bentley Systems

3.3 | Beijing | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Bentley Systems are based on 78 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bentley Systems. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bentley Systems:
From Bentley Systems:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bentley Systems. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Bentley Systems Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Bentley Systems?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Bentley Systems who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Bentley Systems

Bentley Systems has no jobs listed at this time.

Bentley Systems is a computer software company headquartered in the Beijing area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Bentley Systems has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 78 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bentley Systems and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.