BELLA + CANVAS

Scores based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Total lack of structure, training, and professional development.

Alo Yoga is run by mostly women with two male founders/CEOs. There are about 100 corporate employees between Alo Yoga and Bella + Canvas (the parent company). The company claims to be different and bring yoga to the world; however, the marketing department is a toxic environment of women who talk badly about their yoga partners, pass work off to other people, and operate in a click. This group is close with one of the CEOs and gets special treatment. Exercise classes and a gym are offered most days but that does not make up for the lack of respect most employees receive from this group of people.

Work in HR or Recruiting for BELLA + CANVAS?