BELLA + CANVAS

2.1 | Retail | 51 to 200 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for BELLA + CANVAS are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for BELLA + CANVAS

Total lack of structure, training, and professional development.

Alo Yoga is run by mostly women with two male founders/CEOs. There are about 100 corporate employees between Alo Yoga and Bella + Canvas (the parent company). The company claims to be different and bring yoga to the world; however, the marketing department is a toxic environment of women who talk badly about their yoga partners, pass work off to other people, and operate in a click. This group is close with one of the CEOs and gets special treatment. Exercise classes and a gym are offered most days but that does not make up for the lack of respect most employees receive from this group of people.

The BELLA + CANVAS Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for BELLA + CANVAS?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at BELLA + CANVAS who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at BELLA + CANVAS

BELLA + CANVAS has no jobs listed at this time.

BELLA + CANVAS is a retail company that employs 51 to 200 people. BELLA + CANVAS has a 2.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like BELLA + CANVAS and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.