Bandwidth logo

Bandwidth

3.9 | Raleigh, NC | Computer Software | 501 to 1000 Employees

A message from Bandwidth

At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband Learn more

Company scores for Bandwidth are based on 94 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Bandwidth. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Bandwidth:
From Bandwidth:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Bandwidth. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Bandwidth logo

Your Music Matters When You Are a Part of The BAND!

Bandwidth is a software company that’s transforming the way people communicate and challenging the standards of old telecom. Together with our customers, we’re unlocking remarkable value, questioning the status quo, and helping people interact with technology and one another, oftentimes in ways they never dreamed possible.

Haven’t heard of Bandwidth? You’ve probably used one of our products before. We power some of the most important communications technologies on the market today—names like Google, Skype and Ring Central to name a few. At Bandwidth, we’ve got a passion for doing things the other way—imagining what they could be and uncovering opportunities to take a new approach to create what should be. We’re out to disrupt the century-old rules of the telecom industry—and that means doing things differently in every area of our business. It’s in the way we treat our people, and how we create with our customers. Whether our engineering teams are crunching code during all-night hack-a-thons or our team members are competing in a Big Idea competition, we love to dive in and get our hands dirty. No idea at Bandwidth is too big or too small, and every voice gets a listen.

Our folks have diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Crave innovation? We live for it. No one here is getting a blue ribbon for shaking their head and agreeing with the higher ups. At Bandwidth, we don’t hold back. We speak our minds, share our ideas—and let them soar. We think, we dream, we reimagine what’s possible…because we know that’s the only way we can unlock remarkable value. And that’s what really gets us fired up.

This information is provided by Bandwidth

• 16 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • 90-minute work out lunches, Quarterly Mind/Body/Spirit Challenges for extra PTO days

• Frequent social activities
  • Creative Lounge

Jobs at Bandwidth

Full-time | Raleigh, NC
Bandwidth is a computer software company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Bandwidth has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Bandwidth and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.