AutoNation logo

AutoNation

2.3 | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Automotive | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for AutoNation are based on 683 ratings from 45 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AutoNation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AutoNation:
From AutoNation:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AutoNation. Your review can help other women find great companies.

AutoNation logo

Being America's leading automotive retailer drives us. What drives you?

Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and a member of the S&P 500 (NYSE AN), AutoNation is powered by over 27,000 associates at over 300 stores and collision centers in 16 states.

We are committed to hiring driven, diverse associates and supporting them in growing their career within AutoNation. We offer paid training, competitive pay & benefits and a culture that believes in investing in our associates’ professional futures.

As America’s leading automotive retailer, AutoNation has sold and serviced over 11 million vehicles. We believe deeply in giving back, and every car we sell helps to raise cancer research and treatment awareness with a Pink Plate. We have proudly raised over $16 million to fight cancer, donating a total of over $35 million to national and local charities.

Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities and our industry forward.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by AutoNation

Board

This information is provided by AutoNation

• Corporate associates are eligible for 12-21 vacation days, based on years of employment.
  • Regional associates are eligible for 7-20 vacation days, based on years on employment.

• We offer manager-in-training programs, as well as service & body apprentice technician training programs.

• We offer 6-8 weeks of company paid maternity leave without any waiting period.

Jobs at AutoNation

AutoNation has no jobs listed at this time.

AutoNation is an automotive company headquartered in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area that employs 10000+ people. AutoNation has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 683 ratings from 45 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AutoNation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.