AT&T logo

${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AT&T. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From AT&T:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From AT&T:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AT&T. Your review can help other women find great companies.

AT&T logo

Join in, stand out.

AT&T women are making amazing things happen. And from employee networks to women in STEM programs, the tools to do it are right at their fingertips. Plus, we consistently rank among the best companies for diversity and inclusion. So the real question is, want to join us?

Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are a great way for our employees to connect and share their goals for the future. In fact, our Women of AT&T ERG was founded in 1972 as one of the first employee groups of its kind. So, it’s no surprise that talented women have been making their mark all over our company for decades – creating a positive, empowering environment at AT&T and beyond.

Jobs at AT&T

Best Companies Lists

AT&T appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

AT&T is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Dallas, TX area with 5001 to 10000 employees. AT&T has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 10,783 ratings from 722 employees. Employees have left 152 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AT&T and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.