Get Matched

2.4 Flexible Work Hours
2.4 Social Activities and Environment
2.4 Family Growth Support
2.4 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

The company is fantastic, but very male-driven in the sales environment. I know stores with only one female retail sales consultant and that's not abnormal to the company. We did have overt sexism and male-favoritism in my store under new management until we reported it to another store and HR. AT&T could do a better job with female inclusion in the sales environment.

There was definitely a lack of respect for the fact that I was a single mother while working at this location. I was not informed of policies that would have helped me in emergency situations with my child, or with sick days. In fact, I feel like myself and two other mothers were driven off purposefully by the male managers. I also had a terrible experience with sexual harassment by one of the managers over several months, but it always happened in private and off camera and after it was reported and I quit, I am not sure the manager was held responsible.

Very generally unhappy place to work, but women tend to always get the short end of the stick when it comes to moving people up.

Incredibly toxic work environment. Unprofessional management. For being a union position, I was surprised there was such a lack of equality for women at my location. The attendance policy was set up to discriminate against those with documented medical issues. Scheduling was not flexible at all. HR was impossible to reach and never gave correct information or direction. Would never recommend this employer.

While pay was decent and there were good times, the environment wasn't and the company didn't care. It was like having a high school in a "professional" workspace.

We connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else.

When you join AT&T, you join a network of more than 84,000 women who help shape the way we connect with the world. From marketing to engineering, and everything in between, AT&T’s women have a huge impact on everything we do. More than that, they go above and beyond to connect with each other and provide mentorship through our Women of AT&T (WOA) Employee Resource Group. The WOA ERG is over 16,000 strong, with 43 chapters across the country – our largest Employee Resource Group by far.

AT&T has no jobs listed at this time.