Get Matched

2.4 Family Growth Support
2.4 Ability to Telecommute
2.3 Social Activities and Environment
2.3 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

Is a beurocratic company. Very much into formal process for doing things. Retail demands long hours, even days off are not really days off because you are on call 24/7 if you are in management.

I have had a wonderful and satisfying 25+ year career here. I've seen enormous progress made in the opportunities for women in my tenure. One of the most important things to embrace is that YOU are responsible for YOUR career. Go for it! Don't wait for someone else to recognize and promote you. You are your own best promoter. Be a creative and thoughtful problem solver, show initiative. But also, try your best to balance career with family life. There are times you will not be easily able to but find all opportunities you can. You hopefully have a long, rewarding career ahead of you but NOTHING replaces or is as important as family.

The company has a great public face. It breaks down in reality. Compensation is dreadful for women. Moving us around instead of paying us more for learning new jobs. Firing internals and hiring externals so they don't have to pay union dues. They make you think they are doing right by you... but gut you and everyone working with you to keep their bonus and look good to stock holders

Construction and Engineering is very political and not a good place for advancement for minority or female employees. "The good ol' boys club" is still in charge.

This company cares about one thing and one thing only. Themselves. As long as they are paid they don't care about the frontline employees. Currently we are in the process of getting a contract. The company wants us to do more work for less money. And that is unacceptable. Work boots for women are minimal. Work clothes are labeled "women" but realistically we're men's clothing. If it weren't for me being under an amazing manager I would have sued this company a long time ago.

We connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else.

When you join AT&T, you join a network of more than 84,000 women who help shape the way we connect with the world. From marketing to engineering, and everything in between, AT&T’s women have a huge impact on everything we do. More than that, they go above and beyond to connect with each other and provide mentorship through our Women of AT&T (WOA) Employee Resource Group. The WOA ERG is over 16,000 strong, with 43 chapters across the country – our largest Employee Resource Group by far.

AT&T has no jobs listed at this time.