Get Matched

2.4 Flexible Work Hours
2.4 Ability to Telecommute
2.3 Social Activities and Environment
2.3 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

Construction and Engineering is very political and not a good place for advancement for minority or female employees. "The good ol' boys club" is still in charge.

This company cares about one thing and one thing only. Themselves. As long as they are paid they don't care about the frontline employees. Currently we are in the process of getting a contract. The company wants us to do more work for less money. And that is unacceptable. Work boots for women are minimal. Work clothes are labeled "women" but realistically we're men's clothing. If it weren't for me being under an amazing manager I would have sued this company a long time ago.

I was able to take a year and six months off with my son. 12 weeks of it was paid, I was then allowed to use tenured vacation. I was provided a nice space to pump. However leadership was biased

I love AT&T

The company is not pro female, or pro male. It is legitimate equality across all lines. AT&T works to be inclusive to ALL parties; regardless of gender identity; ethnicity, or orientation.

We connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else.

When you join AT&T, you join a network of more than 84,000 women who help shape the way we connect with the world. From marketing to engineering, and everything in between, AT&T’s women have a huge impact on everything we do. More than that, they go above and beyond to connect with each other and provide mentorship through our Women of AT&T (WOA) Employee Resource Group. The WOA ERG is over 16,000 strong, with 43 chapters across the country – our largest Employee Resource Group by far.

AT&T has no jobs listed at this time.