AT&T

2.3 Company Responsiveness
2.3 Ability to Telecommute
2.2 Social Activities and Environment
2.2 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

No real room for growth

Lactation room was a closet like room with no light and a sliding door with no lock.

Union job, many people have been there since the sixties. Very much like high school and no one has any motivation or drive. We are not given autonomy to make decisions, and you can be the best employee in the whole office and never be promoted because they don't want to lose their fastest widget maker.

Manager does not care for work life balance.
Losses in families, or medical needs. Will not modify the schedule to benefit anyone but himself. Some times does not adequately staff the store with openers or closers..

Things have improved and are inline with other American Comoanies but still not to the level that is available in Europe - the quality of life for everyone would improve if we would do a better job of supporting families

We connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else.

When you join AT&T, you join a network of more than 84,000 women who help shape the way we connect with the world. From marketing to engineering, and everything in between, AT&T’s women have a huge impact on everything we do. More than that, they go above and beyond to connect with each other and provide mentorship through our Women of AT&T (WOA) Employee Resource Group. The WOA ERG is over 16,000 strong, with 43 chapters across the country – our largest Employee Resource Group by far.

AT&T has no jobs listed at this time.