AT&T logo

AT&T

2.9 | Dallas, TX | Telecommunications | 5001 to 10000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for AT&T are based on 8,434 ratings from 571 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for AT&T

Overall AT&T is a great company but as they have gotten larger and absorbed more companies, they have begun to depersonalize employees and view us as nothing more than numbers. It’s a shame because when I first started with the company (then Southwestern Bell), it was a large corporation with a small business, close knit family feeling. Sadly, 18 years later, I am expendable as proven by my recent layoff and the lack of serious effort to find another position for me within the company.

They care more about selling than customer service so if you're very "I want to help this customer and not upset them" and less "I'm gonna get this sale no matter what" it might not work for you.

Too many men in leadership. Not very good at responding to employee issues/harrassment. Salary does not always fit experience. Too many people fighting and backstabbing and allowed by managment

I like my job but i went to school and received a degree in biology so it’s not my career choice. Definitely a great way to begin a career if the sales route is where you would prefer to begin.

Work life balance is poor, very fast paced and challenging.

AT&T logo

Join in, stand out.

AT&T women are making amazing things happen. And from employee networks to women in STEM programs, the tools to do it are right at their fingertips. Plus, we consistently rank among the best companies for diversity and inclusion. So the real question is, want to join us?

Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are a great way for our employees to connect and share their goals for the future. In fact, our Women of AT&T ERG was founded in 1972 as one of the first employee groups of its kind. So, it’s no surprise that talented women have been making their mark all over our company for decades – creating a positive, empowering environment at AT&T and beyond.

Jobs at AT&T

• Cape Girardeau, MO
  • Nashville, TN
  • El Segundo, CA
  • New York City, NY
AT&T is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Dallas, TX area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. AT&T has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 8,434 ratings from 571 current or former employees. 121 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AT&T and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.