AT&T

2.4 Flexible Work Hours
2.3 Social Activities and Environment
2.3 Ability to Telecommute
2.3 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

At&t is a great place to work. They pay you more than you would expect and management is always willing and ready to help. The offices are ran mostly by women and most of the management leadership are also women.

The only thing that needs work is that FMLA is required for when you're sick, a mental health day, a family emergency. Everything. We don't have any sick time off it's strictly done through FMLA. If you don't have FMLA and you call in sick you could easily be terminated.

AT&T is the best company to work for. They are literally second family/home. If anyone wants a new career, this is the place to start.

Women are not well represented in sales or leadership within sales.

More flexibility is needed for scheduling. No job accommodation is made for school, very few for anything else. Point based attendance system where 8 points is a termination review but you get 80 hours or 10 days of paid sick time (you can only use all of your sick time without losing your job if you have FMLA). People work for companies; sometimes people have health issues.
There is also a lot of politics involved within the company; this can prevent promotion.
As with many companies, AT&T wants as much for their money as possible. More and more work with less or no adjustment to compensation.

AT&T is a great company to get started with. It is relatively easy to move up from entry level and get some manangement experience. The things you learn with this company can translate to any role in any other company. My only complaint is once you get up to a certain level, you need to be in one of the "corporate cities" to continue to advance your career.

We connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else.

When you join AT&T, you join a network of more than 84,000 women who help shape the way we connect with the world. From marketing to engineering, and everything in between, AT&T’s women have a huge impact on everything we do. More than that, they go above and beyond to connect with each other and provide mentorship through our Women of AT&T (WOA) Employee Resource Group. The WOA ERG is over 16,000 strong, with 43 chapters across the country – our largest Employee Resource Group by far.

AT&T has no jobs listed at this time.