AT&T

2.5
2.4
2.4
2.3

Comments

AT&T is in a transition phase. I don't recommend any leadership role at this time. Every career and every person is on the chopping block as they restructure for 2020. There is no job security, little incentive, and unnecessary stress.

AT&T needs to focus on employees getting increase for the job they are doing instead of the Executives getting promoted all the time

At&t is a great place to work. They pay you more than you would expect and management is always willing and ready to help. The offices are ran mostly by women and most of the management leadership are also women.

The only thing that needs work is that FMLA is required for when you're sick, a mental health day, a family emergency. Everything. We don't have any sick time off it's strictly done through FMLA. If you don't have FMLA and you call in sick you could easily be terminated.

AT&T is the best company to work for. They are literally second family/home. If anyone wants a new career, this is the place to start.

Women are not well represented in sales or leadership within sales.

We connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else.

When you join AT&T, you join a network of more than 84,000 women who help shape the way we connect with the world. From marketing to engineering, and everything in between, AT&T’s women have a huge impact on everything we do. More than that, they go above and beyond to connect with each other and provide mentorship through our Women of AT&T (WOA) Employee Resource Group. The WOA ERG is over 16,000 strong, with 43 chapters across the country – our largest Employee Resource Group by far.

AT&T has no jobs listed at this time.