AT&T

2.6
2.4
2.4
2.3

Comments

This company is well off if you can pass tests. But your job is not secure here unless you are in management or higher up.

Very inclusive company. Raises are structured on seniority and merit. There is a balance of genders in all levels of mgmt. They are also very LGBT friendly and inclusive of various religions and people of color. Great company to work for.

Hegemonic masculinity and wage inequality are alive and well. Horrible culture.

As far as I am aware I am the only woman in the state that holds my position we have very few female managers and some female regional managers but for my position it is even fewer. It is a male dominated field and male oriented when it cone to policies and procedures there have been many male coworkers and managers that feel I don't belong here.

AT&T is a great company to work for. We are unionized. We are paid well and receive health benefits, tuition reimbursement, discounts, ect.

We connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else.

When you join AT&T, you join a network of more than 84,000 women who help shape the way we connect with the world. From marketing to engineering, and everything in between, AT&T’s women have a huge impact on everything we do. More than that, they go above and beyond to connect with each other and provide mentorship through our Women of AT&T (WOA) Employee Resource Group. The WOA ERG is over 16,000 strong, with 43 chapters across the country – our largest Employee Resource Group by far.

AT&T has no jobs listed at this time.