AT&T

2.6
2.5
2.4
2.3

Comments

I was paid less than the male managers I trained. I brought this to the attention of market leadership over the course of 8 months. I was told it wasn’t in the budget to compensate me equally after 8 years of service and a Summit award by both Keith Traster, and Alan Falls. Instead they offered me a different position with more family friendly hours hours and equivalent compensation to my current rate of pay.... A position they knew would face a surplus in the following 3 month period. So instead of paying me equitably, they arranged for my demise. Abhorrent corporate culture. Misogyny all over the place.

Not really concerned with employee satisfaction

pretentious efforts to empower women, when they are not truly being empowered

The company as a whole is women-friendly but there is a lot of middle management who goes out of their way to suppress harassment complaints from women. The HR/ethics department is equally unhelpful with harassment complaints and is very clearly there to protect the company and not employees.

AT&T strives for diversity and inclusion and it makes me proud.

We connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else.

When you join AT&T, you join a network of more than 84,000 women who help shape the way we connect with the world. From marketing to engineering, and everything in between, AT&T’s women have a huge impact on everything we do. More than that, they go above and beyond to connect with each other and provide mentorship through our Women of AT&T (WOA) Employee Resource Group. The WOA ERG is over 16,000 strong, with 43 chapters across the country – our largest Employee Resource Group by far.

AT&T has no jobs listed at this time.