Assurant Specialty Property

3.2 | Vinings, GA | Insurance | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Assurant Specialty Property are based on 314 ratings from 22 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Assurant Specialty Property. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Assurant Specialty Property:
From Assurant Specialty Property:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Assurant Specialty Property. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Assurant Specialty Property Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Assurant Specialty Property?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Assurant Specialty Property who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Assurant Specialty Property

Assurant Specialty Property has no jobs listed at this time.

Assurant Specialty Property is an insurance company headquartered in the Vinings, GA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Assurant Specialty Property has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 314 ratings from 22 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Assurant Specialty Property and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.