Armory logo

Armory

Unrated | San Mateo, CA | Internet

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Armory.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Armory. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Armory:
From Armory:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Armory. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Armory logo

Do you want to work in a room full of people who love what they do while building a product that has real impact?

We're looking for passionate, product-focused software engineers who have hacked systems in creative ways, who are curious about new languages, technologies, and trends.

We believe that working hard is a byproduct of loving what you do and not something that can be measured on a timesheet.

At Armory, you'll work in small, collaborative, agile teams, interface directly with customers, and build awesome products that address real problems. There are no facts in the building; everyone owns their own mistakes; we ship code continuously; we are a tribe.

Jobs at Armory

Armory is an internet company headquartered in the San Mateo, CA area. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Armory and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.