Arabella Advisors logo

Arabella Advisors

3.5 | New York City, NY | Philanthropy | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Arabella Advisors are based on 94 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Arabella Advisors. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Arabella Advisors:
From Arabella Advisors:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Arabella Advisors. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Arabella Advisors logo

Careers with Purpose

Arabella Advisors helps foundations, philanthropists and investors who are serious about impact achieve the greatest good with their resources. We help our clients imagine what’s possible, design the best strategies, learn what works best, and do the work necessary to realize their visions.

Our staff is a team of passionate problem-solvers—mission-driven and action-oriented—with a unique combination of experience in philanthropy, business, nonprofits, government, finance, law, and other fields. We combine creative, strategic thinking with knowledge and networks developed through decades of hands-on experience. The fastest-growing philanthropic advisory firm in the nation, Arabella is also a certified B Corporation.

Our leadership team, advisors, colleagues, and staff are fundamentally concerned with social change. We share a desire to make a difference and apply an outcomes-focused approach. Our internal culture supports employee passions, enables continuous learning, and fosters innovation, risk taking, and fun—even as it emphasizes excellence.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Arabella Advisors

This information is provided by Arabella Advisors

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Arabella Advisors

Arabella Advisors has no jobs listed at this time.

Arabella Advisors is a philanthropy company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Arabella Advisors has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Arabella Advisors and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.