Arabella Advisors logo

Arabella Advisors

3.4 | Washington, D.C. | Philanthropy | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Arabella Advisors are based on 174 ratings from 10 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Arabella Advisors. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Arabella Advisors:
From Arabella Advisors:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Arabella Advisors. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Arabella Advisors logo

From Idea to Impact

Arabella Advisors helps foundations, philanthropists and investors who are serious about impact achieve the greatest good with their resources. We help our clients imagine what’s possible, design the best strategies, learn what works best, and do the work necessary to realize their visions.

Our staff is a team of passionate problem-solvers—mission-driven and action-oriented—with a unique combination of experience in philanthropy, business, nonprofits, government, finance, law, and other fields. We combine creative, strategic thinking with knowledge and networks developed through decades of hands-on experience. The fastest-growing philanthropic advisory firm in the nation, Arabella is also a certified B Corporation.

Our leadership team, advisors, colleagues, and staff are fundamentally concerned with social change. We share a desire to make a difference and apply an outcomes-focused approach. Our internal culture supports employee passions, enables continuous learning, and fosters innovation, risk taking, and fun—even as it emphasizes excellence.

Advancing DEI within our firm and in our work with partners is critical to our mission. To be effective partners to philanthropists, nonprofits, and communities impacted by philanthropic dollars, we need to have a highly diverse staff, a workplace where individuals are encouraged to retain their uniqueness and can feel a sense of belonging, and a nuanced understanding of the racial, ethnic, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, and other disparities that undergird the issues we engage in and the interactions we have with one another. For us, equity means that our staff members, our clients, and the people they serve can experience the same level of success, no matter their starting place. We expect all our employees to share this commitment, and always seek ways to improve how well we live these values. Click here to learn more about DEI at Arabella and read our official DEI statement.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Arabella Advisors

This information is provided by Arabella Advisors

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • 20 hours of paid time
  • In addition to seven federal holidays, you get to pick four more from a list of inclusive religious holidays and your birthday

• Diversity council

Full-time |
2 locations
  • Chicago, IL
  • Durham, NC
Arabella Advisors is a philanthropy company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 201 to 500 employees. Arabella Advisors has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 174 ratings from 10 employees. Employees have left 2 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Arabella Advisors and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.