Apple

3.0
2.8
2.7
2.6

Comments

Apple is a great company to work for, however the Boca Raton, FL location is full of sexist managers and women are rarely promoted within the store. One of my managers constantly told me that I needed to look presentable at work, such as wearing makeup and looking nice, and made off putting comments about my appearance. If you’re seeking employment with Apple, I highly recommend it, however avoid this location at all costs.

Strong bias against women employees in the technology industry.

Apple has a great company culture and you can try your hand in different areas.

Apple is a great place to work. I will say I’ve noticed the way they categorize success is sometimes biased and that’s why so few women seem to be applying for higher jobs in our store. Overall I am proud to work there and they at least seem to be trying to hire more diverse staff lately.

Apple doesn't value hardworking employees. Apple only values their values & making a dollar.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Apple?