Apple

3.0
2.8
2.7
2.6

Comments

African-Americans are still highy under represented. And, if hired with a degree, you start at that bottom. The opportunity to advance is dispersed equally, however, when it come to significant positions that will can impact change beyond customer service, it’s very unbalanced.

Apple Has alot of offshore money so the US wont tax it but the employees are under trained and grossly underpaid and are given very high expectations that are difficult to meet. so knowing this info makes an employee very deppressed.

Apple is a great company to work for, however the Boca Raton, FL location is full of sexist managers and women are rarely promoted within the store. One of my managers constantly told me that I needed to look presentable at work, such as wearing makeup and looking nice, and made off putting comments about my appearance. If you’re seeking employment with Apple, I highly recommend it, however avoid this location at all costs.

Strong bias against women employees in the technology industry.

Apple has a great company culture and you can try your hand in different areas.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Apple?