Apple

3.0
2.8
2.7
2.5

Comments

I thoroughly enjoyed working at Apple; if I had the flexibility to move then I'd work for them again in California. The culture is welcoming, accepting, diverse, creative, motivating, helpful, team-oriented, and familial. I felt cared for, and pushed to both excel in my personal and professional life. I had a wonderful time there, and I'm very happy to have worked for such a progressive, innovative, and impactful company.

Coworkers were great. The store is incredibly busy and every day is a bit hectic. Some managers are quicker to respond and help out with in store issues than others. Great position as far as retail goes.

Great benefits and work from home part time or full time

Great company to work for with a lot of opportunities if you are dedicated and a self-starter.

Expect a retail schedule with nights, weekends and holidays.

Compensation for elevated positions could be better.

During an interview a non manager asked me if I was “in the right phase of my life” to commit to this job. I don’t think they would have asked a man that question! Great maternity leave. Poor explanation of benefit policy changes. Part time work coming back would be a nice transition.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Apple?