Apple

3.5 | Cupertino, CA | Consumer Electronics | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Apple are based on 8,705 ratings from 587 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Apple. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

My employer was acquired by Apple, which laid off half our staff and coerced a lot of others to quit with no severance. None of the regular employee benefits applied to us, and the communication from the “transition” team was nonexistent.

This is a company that puts their people first. Yes, some aspects are about business as any company is. I have never been with a company that felt like a family no matter what store I was working at or visiting.

Great company to work for. Retail hours so sometimes difficult work/life balance.

It's a huge company. That comes with lots of financial security and other perks, but be prepared to be a cog in the machine.

I thoroughly enjoyed working at Apple; if I had the flexibility to move then I'd work for them again in California. The culture is welcoming, accepting, diverse, creative, motivating, helpful, team-oriented, and familial. I felt cared for, and pushed to both excel in my personal and professional life. I had a wonderful time there, and I'm very happy to have worked for such a progressive, innovative, and impactful company.

The Apple Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Apple?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Apple who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Apple

Apple has no jobs listed at this time.

Apple is a consumer electronics company headquartered in the Cupertino, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Apple has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 8,705 ratings from 587 current or former employees. 104 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Apple and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.