Apple

3.0
2.8
2.7
2.6

Comments

Apple has a great company culture and you can try your hand in different areas.

Apple is a great place to work. I will say I’ve noticed the way they categorize success is sometimes biased and that’s why so few women seem to be applying for higher jobs in our store. Overall I am proud to work there and they at least seem to be trying to hire more diverse staff lately.

Apple doesn't value hardworking employees. Apple only values their values & making a dollar.

This is not representative of the whole of the company, management in my group has become hostile, so I am taking HR action.

I was sexually harassed at work, dragged through months of painful re-hashing of these events. Found 3 other women who had also been sexually harassed by the same male. He was not fired for this. I've also been passed up for promotions and other positions. I've known more than one co-worker to literally die of stress there. One dropped dead in the office, the other killed himself. It's a very very stressful job. If you have a heart and soul and don't like being sexually harassed and micromanaged, I don't recommend working here.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Apple?