Appian Corporation

Company Responsiveness
2.8
Female Representation in Top Leadership
2.4

Comments

While the company hires a lot of women in the early stages of their career, promotion is often at random and leadership is still very much an boys club. Some pretty bizarre and archaic attitudes, HR isn't very helpful or responsive to issues.

Although the product is solid, I feel like Appian falls short compared to a lot of other tech companies it competes with for employee benefits (time off, teleworking, high cost of insurance).

Appian has wonderful benefits to empower women! Over the two years at Appian, I have regular conversations with my manager about career growth and development, management has been supportive of incorporating my passions into my role, and I received a promotion (I’ve seen several females in department receive promotions over the past year). Appian also offers several benefits: Women’s Leadership Program, Lean In Circles (small groups of employees who meet monthly to explore professional topics and exchange personal experiences), talent management professional development workshops, Appian MBA (Appian’s leadership development program), AppianPride, tuition reimbursement and quarterly performance awards. If you bring passion and purpose to your role, you’ll quickly find Appian has an incredibly supportive culture.

Appian was formed and is still run by four college friends, all male. Not a good place for women.

This is the most fun I've had in my career! The leadership team is supportive and open to ideas regardless of your tenure. It's a great environment for anyone that's a self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit that still wants to be a part of something bigger.

Jet Fuel for Digital Transformation

There is a new way – better and faster – to deliver innovative business applications that improve decision-making, mobilize key data and processes, and unite business and IT in driving bottom-line performance. This is Appian. The one enterprise application platform for your success.

Women at Appian Corporation

This information is provided by Appian Corporation

Executive

Appian Corporation has no jobs listed at this time.