Amrock

Female Representation in Leadership
Employer Responsiveness
4.2
4.2

Comments

Note: Amrock was previously known as Title Source

I’ve been with Amrock for 7 years and still love every day of it! Looking forward growing together!

The culture here is unlike anything I've ever experienced anywhere else. Ideas are appreciated, it's very collaborative and growth opportunities are literally endless. It's just amazing to be part of a team that's so encouraging and facilitates development in every facet of work and life. There's workshops for professional development, encouragement when it comes to new ideas or projects, all the options for community outreach and so much more. They're focused on the wellness of their employees so we can continue to do and be better people. They continually strive to right by us. I know a lot of companies say "we're family," but here we really ARE a family. And we're treated like family.

Title Source provides more than fair opportunities for all team members and encourages growth into whatever roles team members may be interested in, along with providing training and support to prepare them for those roles.

Title Source is an amazing organization!

Great place to work! I think they should have training for the non-experienced so they can work here too! I know a lot of people who would fit our amazing culture and they also have a strong work ethic but lack the experience needed to get on board.

We’re a tech company – we just happen to work in real estate.

Amrock Inc. (formerly Title Source) is the largest independent provider of title insurance, property valuations and closing services in the nation. Our culture welcomes challenges and champions new ideas, and you can see that passion in our commitment to providing the best client experience possible. We’re changing the game for lenders, home owners and real estate professionals, and having fun along the way.

Women at Amrock

This information is provided by Amrock

This information is provided by Amrock

• 0-1 Years: 4 weeks
  • 1-5 Years: 5 weeks
  • 5-10 Years: 6 weeks
  • 10+ Years: 7 weeks
  • Paid Time Off Banks will roll over year after year until the max amount of hours is reached.

• Tuition reimbursement

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • Full-time mothers receive 10 days paid time off once their leave ends. This time must be used within one year of the baby's birth.

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • On-site childcare
  • Adoptive assistance

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room
  • Free snacks and beverages

Amrock has no jobs listed at this time.