Amrock

4.6 | Detroit, MI | Real Estate | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Amrock are based on 1,527 ratings from 103 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Amrock. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Note: Amrock was previously known as Title Source

I’ve been with Amrock for 7 years and still love every day of it! Looking forward growing together!

The culture here is unlike anything I've ever experienced anywhere else. Ideas are appreciated, it's very collaborative and growth opportunities are literally endless. It's just amazing to be part of a team that's so encouraging and facilitates development in every facet of work and life. There's workshops for professional development, encouragement when it comes to new ideas or projects, all the options for community outreach and so much more. They're focused on the wellness of their employees so we can continue to do and be better people. They continually strive to right by us. I know a lot of companies say "we're family," but here we really ARE a family. And we're treated like family.

Title Source provides more than fair opportunities for all team members and encourages growth into whatever roles team members may be interested in, along with providing training and support to prepare them for those roles.

Title Source is an amazing organization!

Great place to work! I think they should have training for the non-experienced so they can work here too! I know a lot of people who would fit our amazing culture and they also have a strong work ethic but lack the experience needed to get on board.

We’re a tech company – we just happen to work in real estate.

Amrock Inc. (formerly Title Source) is the largest independent provider of title insurance, property valuations and closing services in the nation. Our culture welcomes challenges and champions new ideas, and you can see that passion in our commitment to providing the best client experience possible. We’re changing the game for lenders, home owners and real estate professionals, and having fun along the way.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Amrock

This information is provided by Amrock

• 0-1 Years: 4 weeks
  • 1-5 Years: 5 weeks
  • 5-10 Years: 6 weeks
  • 10+ Years: 7 weeks
  • Paid Time Off Banks will roll over year after year until the max amount of hours is reached.

• Tuition reimbursement

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • Full-time mothers receive 10 days paid time off once their leave ends. This time must be used within one year of the baby's birth.

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • On-site childcare
  • Adoptive assistance

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room
  • Free snacks and beverages

Jobs at Amrock

Amrock has no jobs listed at this time.

Amrock is a real estate company headquartered in the Detroit, MI area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Amrock has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,527 ratings from 103 current or former employees. 24 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Amrock and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.