Aeropostale

2.1
1.9
1.7
1.7

Comments

Typical retail politics. Liars, schemers, gossip, favorites, “clicks” and upper management throwing other people under the bus to save themselves.

No work/life balance. Poor schedule and low pay.

HR was quick to respond to a female subordinate's harassment claim against another male employee. Top management heavily skewed with men and fewer women the further up in management. Heavily female management in low level management (storefront).

While there are many opportunities for females they pay you as little as possible. I found the enviorment to be hostile, aggresive and unprofessional. The enviorment i worked in was far from warm, welcoming and nurturing. Differences wernt respected (political,religious etc) and where intentionally brought and showcased by managment to others without any thought or care of the worker(s) in question.

Thankful for this company as my first job. I was 16 at the time and was in a large group interview. They only hired me and quickly I moved up to being an Aero embassador. It was a good feeling especially at such a young age and an early stage in my occupational life.

No communication. Only hire from the outside. Employees are over worked and corporate is a giant mess.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Aeropostale?