Aeropostale

2.3
2.0
1.8
1.8

Comments

HR was quick to respond to a female subordinate's harassment claim against another male employee. Top management heavily skewed with men and fewer women the further up in management. Heavily female management in low level management (storefront).

While there are many opportunities for females they pay you as little as possible. I found the enviorment to be hostile, aggresive and unprofessional. The enviorment i worked in was far from warm, welcoming and nurturing. Differences wernt respected (political,religious etc) and where intentionally brought and showcased by managment to others without any thought or care of the worker(s) in question.

Thankful for this company as my first job. I was 16 at the time and was in a large group interview. They only hired me and quickly I moved up to being an Aero embassador. It was a good feeling especially at such a young age and an early stage in my occupational life.

No communication. Only hire from the outside. Employees are over worked and corporate is a giant mess.

My company does a great job making sure employees know that they are appreciated. Management gets vacation as soon as they are hired as long as they accrue the hours. We get a lot of time off. We cant take time off during the holidays, which isn't fun when your family does live far away, but most employees understand that is part of the job. The managers are respectful to each other and act as a family. I have worked for other retailers that do not care about their employees the same way. There could be more training involved when hiring new associates especially management. The one week of training is very limited and could be turned into a better training program.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Aeropostale?