Get Matched

2.2 Social Activities and Environment
2.2 Salary Satisfaction
1.9 Female Representation in Top Leadership
1.9 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program

Comments

AECOM treats male employees better than female. They're also awful for us with health problems and disabilities. I was told either go on medical leave or I would be fired for my health.

Aecom gives everyone growth opportunities equally. You can further your education, move into higher positions, flexible with family issues and start and stop times.

I've had a great entry level experience with this company, however, with any global company that specializes in a large range of services, it's hard to create a cohesive environment that meats the needs of all departments. I have also noticed that it takes more time than it should to make any decisions due to the long chain of command. It can be restricting. The people I work with are amazing and there are great opportunities within the company if you dig for them and know the right people.

Sexist management in some departments.

The 9-box merit increase system just gives cost of living increases or worse to people based on their ability to set easy goals and discourages people who aren't strong negotiators from asking for actual promotions. White men with zero experience get hired in at my level after 9 years of busting my ass. 9-box makes the brass feel fair, but it can't fix hiring discrepancies. Diesnt Doesn't take an engineer to know that crap pay x 3-4% a year will never catch up to overpaid x 2% a year.

Work in HR or Recruiting for AECOM?