ADP

3.4 | Roseland, NJ | Human Resources | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for ADP are based on 4,003 ratings from 270 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for ADP

Great opportunity. You get out what you put in. Own the opportunity as your own business and you’ll do well.

I love the people I work with. The job description does not match the actual work that we do. I HATE BEING ON THE PHONES. They will say they are NOT like any other companies but they are!!! All call center jobs are the same!!

Great organization, but with so many employees it’s easy to get lost in the shuffle.

They do not care about you. You are a robot who needs to make ADP money. You can work as hard as you possibly can but if you don't get a sale, its on you. The employee turnover rate is so high. They work you to the ground while playing manipulative games with your mind to boost but lower your confidence at the same time.

Great place if you enjoy sales!

Our Commitment In a Fast-Changing World

Competing globally means understanding what different businesses (and their employees) want and need to be productive and successful. The same goes for our own company and the things that matter to you. Like benefits that fit individual needs, respect for multiculturalism and supplier diversity. We also support global and community programs that empower transitioning military veterans, young people and people with disabilities.

This information is provided by ADP

• Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group

ADP has no jobs listed at this time.