ADP

3.1
3.1
3.0
3.0

Comments

ADP is a great place to work! Lots of great perks like on site cafeteria and gym. Outdoor patio area and supply room. Quite rooms. It was a very supportive drama free positive people place to work and I loved it. I still have coworkers as friends to this day and I would go back in a heart beat.

Working as an Account Manager is a demanding position requiring good time management, people skills, and knowledge of payroll and ADP products. The company as a whole does have good programs and policies for women and other groups. This particular position within the company is not very flexible in regards to working hours. As the end of the year is very busy, no time off can be taken from the end of November through the beginning of February.

A lot of sexism against women by other women in the agency. Management really doesn't want to hear about the bad stuff only the good.

Culture lacking

Boys club. Male management and executives hire males for promotional positions, even when it means hiring men from outside the organization rather than promoting women within the organization.

Our Commitment In a Fast-Changing World

Competing globally means understanding what different businesses (and their employees) want and need to be productive and successful. The same goes for our own company and the things that matter to you. Like benefits that fit individual needs, respect for multiculturalism and supplier diversity. We also support global and community programs that empower transitioning military veterans, young people and people with disabilities.

This information is provided by ADP

• Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group

ADP has no jobs listed at this time.