Get Matched

3.0 Family Growth Support
3.0 Social Activities and Environment
2.9 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.8 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

Gives you ice cream and an onsite gym in exhange for respect and fair pay.

The ADP Innovation Lab (now known as Lifion) hires women to do the same job as men for at a lower rank, -and substantially less pay. I myself had more responsibility, education, and experience than my male coworkers, who were hired as managers, for less pay and fewer benefits. I was told at hiring that no one in the same position received yearly bonuses, only to find out that only myself and a few other women were not receiving bonuses. The men in the group all received cash and stock bonuses.

My manager is great. The level above that and HR are not. Previous HRBPs have been better, so it might not an organization-wide problem. A few coworkers have mentioned feeling descriminated against upon returning from maternity leave.

The formula for adjusting sales quotas for a person who takes their full maternity leave and baby bonding time in CA ultimately punishes them and hurts their perceived performance.

The people I work with are excellent, although female representation in IT infrastructure is low as everywhere else. HR is very active in promoting diversity, and the home-shoring option is the best I've seen (although rumor has it that's changing)

Our Commitment In a Fast-Changing World

Competing globally means understanding what different businesses (and their employees) want and need to be productive and successful. The same goes for our own company and the things that matter to you. Like benefits that fit individual needs, respect for multiculturalism and supplier diversity. We also support global and community programs that empower transitioning military veterans, young people and people with disabilities.

This information is provided by ADP

• Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group

ADP has no jobs listed at this time.