Adobe

Management Opportunities for Women
2.9
Female Representation in Top Leadership
2.7

Comments

excellent experience overall

Anonymous Rater

As a senior person, I've come to believe that our biggest issues with women in tech are at the senior level where men, especially, do not feel comfortable when women disagree with them. This is toxic for senior management/executive level and creates an atmosphere of sycophants.

Workplace retaliation is very real here. If you vocalize an issue with sexism, you get shoved out of the company. Happened to myself and 5 female colleagues over 2 years.

Bros are in Engineering or Management. Women stay in HR, Sales and Administration. Hardly different from most tech companies. No overt sexual discrimination, but the sort of persistent institutional bias that is never acknowledged and that leads to inevitably male-dominated management.

Company does put women in roles, but then you are made to feel that you owe the company something because they allowed you in the role. My pay is roughly $100K less than my next closest peer in the VP title. I know this because my direct leader thinks it is okay to share this information--this is his way to get me to work harder, to get to my peers payscale.

Changing the World through Digital Experiences

Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.

Adobe has no jobs listed at this time.