Adobe

3.6 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Adobe are based on 792 ratings from 53 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Adobe

It’s okay if you’re an original employee for the company. If you’re coming in from a different company things change and they make it where you fit to their culture vs understanding the current one that made you love your job in the first place

Individual business unit culture is governed by high level leadership and not necessarily consistent with overall corporate employee experience brand. "Brilliant jerks" are allowed to create and maintain toxic organizations as long as they deliver against corporate objectives.

Adobe genuinely cares about their employees and it shows in programs, benefits and resources offered.

Adobe, and tech in general, has a long way to go with providing women an equal path to leadership positions as offered for men. It stems from current leadership that is predominantly men and those men not believing they need diversity and inclusion training. I still face subtle sexism on a daily basis making my path to a leadership position seem impossible, or at best, long and arduous.

excellent experience overall

Anonymous Rater

As a senior person, I've come to believe that our biggest issues with women in tech are at the senior level where men, especially, do not feel comfortable when women disagree with them. This is toxic for senior management/executive level and creates an atmosphere of sycophants.

Changing the World through Digital Experiences

Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.

Adobe has no jobs listed at this time.