Adobe

3.2
Management Opportunities for Women
Female Representation in Leadership
2.8

Comments

Adobe genuinely cares about their employees and it shows in programs, benefits and resources offered.

Adobe, and tech in general, has a long way to go with providing women an equal path to leadership positions as offered for men. It stems from current leadership that is predominantly men and those men not believing they need diversity and inclusion training. I still face subtle sexism on a daily basis making my path to a leadership position seem impossible, or at best, long and arduous.

excellent experience overall

Anonymous Rater

As a senior person, I've come to believe that our biggest issues with women in tech are at the senior level where men, especially, do not feel comfortable when women disagree with them. This is toxic for senior management/executive level and creates an atmosphere of sycophants.

Workplace retaliation is very real here. If you vocalize an issue with sexism, you get shoved out of the company. Happened to myself and 5 female colleagues over 2 years.

Bros are in Engineering or Management. Women stay in HR, Sales and Administration. Hardly different from most tech companies. No overt sexual discrimination, but the sort of persistent institutional bias that is never acknowledged and that leads to inevitably male-dominated management.

Changing the World through Digital Experiences

Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.

Adobe has no jobs listed at this time.