Acuity Insurance

4.2 | Sheboygan, WI | Insurance | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Acuity Insurance are based on 104 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Acuity Insurance. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Unlimited sick time. Family Medical Leave paid at 100% of earnings until you can come back. Will pay terminally ill employees full salary until they pass away. Rooms to pump if a woman is breast feeding. In house fitness facility with additional classes led by local health club trainers at no cost to employees, subsidized Weight Watchers meetings. Subsidized cafeteria with healthy options. Flex scheduling if needed, I work 4 nine hour days and one four hour day each week. Acuity deposits $3,000 of my $4,000 deductible in an HSA. After deductible is met, insurance is at a 90% -10% split, with employees paying the 10%. We have an Employee Activity Committee who plans an elaborate Chrismas Party and summer picnic. Extremely large Christmas baskets and a summer picnic gift also. The EAC puts on various events through out the year, we just had a chocolate fair with a chocolate fountain, various dipping foods and about 8 chocolate vendors from the surrounding area. When the Green Bay Packers were in the Super Bowl, they sent 4 drawing winners to the Super Bowl. We have Townhall meetings about 4 times a year with local entertainment before and after the meeting. We learn what's going on with the company and various departments from the President of the company and Vice Presidents of each division. Lunch With an Officer in small groups (20 or less people) to ask questions and learn what's going on. Each group meets about every six weeks and lunch is on the house. Tuition reimbursement, paid for conferences and seminars. The ability to go for different jobs in the company,. 8% employer contribution to 401k even if employee does not contribute. Financial advise from local financial advisors. Yearly salary increases with a large yearly bonus. Liberal paid vacation with the ability to roll over 40 hours from the year before. It's easy to talk to any executive, we call them by their first name. There is more, much more than I've listed. Acuity Insurance was voted #2 by The Great Place to Work Institute and Fortune Magazine for large companies over 1,000 employees 2016, second only to Google.

The Acuity Insurance Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Acuity Insurance?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Acuity Insurance who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Acuity Insurance

Acuity Insurance has no jobs listed at this time.

Acuity Insurance is an insurance company headquartered in the Sheboygan, WI area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Acuity Insurance has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 104 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Acuity Insurance and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.