Acuity Insurance

4.2 Maternity and Adoptive Leave
4.2 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.6 Ability to Telecommute
N/A Company Responsiveness

Comments

Unlimited sick time. Family Medical Leave paid at 100% of earnings until you can come back. Will pay terminally ill employees full salary until they pass away. Rooms to pump if a woman is breast feeding. In house fitness facility with additional classes led by local health club trainers at no cost to employees, subsidized Weight Watchers meetings. Subsidized cafeteria with healthy options. Flex scheduling if needed, I work 4 nine hour days and one four hour day each week. Acuity deposits $3,000 of my $4,000 deductible in an HSA. After deductible is met, insurance is at a 90% -10% split, with employees paying the 10%. We have an Employee Activity Committee who plans an elaborate Chrismas Party and summer picnic. Extremely large Christmas baskets and a summer picnic gift also. The EAC puts on various events through out the year, we just had a chocolate fair with a chocolate fountain, various dipping foods and about 8 chocolate vendors from the surrounding area. When the Green Bay Packers were in the Super Bowl, they sent 4 drawing winners to the Super Bowl. We have Townhall meetings about 4 times a year with local entertainment before and after the meeting. We learn what's going on with the company and various departments from the President of the company and Vice Presidents of each division. Lunch With an Officer in small groups (20 or less people) to ask questions and learn what's going on. Each group meets about every six weeks and lunch is on the house. Tuition reimbursement, paid for conferences and seminars. The ability to go for different jobs in the company,. 8% employer contribution to 401k even if employee does not contribute. Financial advise from local financial advisors. Yearly salary increases with a large yearly bonus. Liberal paid vacation with the ability to roll over 40 hours from the year before. It's easy to talk to any executive, we call them by their first name. There is more, much more than I've listed. Acuity Insurance was voted #2 by The Great Place to Work Institute and Fortune Magazine for large companies over 1,000 employees 2016, second only to Google.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Acuity Insurance?