99designs logo

99designs

3.2 | Oakland, CA | Design | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for 99designs are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 99designs. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From 99designs:
From 99designs:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at 99designs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

99designs logo

We’re 99designs, the world’s largest online graphic design marketplace.

We connect more than one million talented freelance designers with creative people, genius entrepreneurs, savvy businesses… anyone who needs great work.

Our journey began with a group of designers who were competing together on the SitePoint forum to create the best designs. In 2008, that friendly competition grew into a unique design marketplace and 99designs was born. Today, a new design is uploaded to our platform every 1.5 seconds—earning our global community of artists more than $150M to date.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by 99designs

Executive

This information is provided by 99designs

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave

• 12 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at 99designs

99designs has no jobs listed at this time.

99designs is a design company headquartered in the Oakland, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. 99designs has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 99designs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.