4PatientCare

4.1 | Hospital & Health Care | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for 4PatientCare are based on 170 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 4PatientCare. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

4PatientCare is a great place to work.

This is a wonderful, supportive, and fun place to work.

The flexibility been wonderful, and management has been supportive of building my job around my skills and career goals.

4PatientCare cares about their employees and are more than willing to make changes to policy to make the workplace better for everyone. They’ve made changes to payroll, insurance, paid time off, all within the past year to improve.

The 4PatientCare Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 4PatientCare?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 4PatientCare who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 4PatientCare

4PatientCare has no jobs listed at this time.

4PatientCare is a hospital & health care company that employs 11 to 50 people. 4PatientCare has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 170 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 4 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 4PatientCare and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.