4imprint

3.4 | Marketing and Advertising | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for 4imprint are based on 79 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 4imprint. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

The company does it's best to be good to staff and investors, however there is little support for reps when problems do arise with clients, and the worlkload is largely put on the sales team rather than be reasonably dispersed between departments. Further, there is little done when issues become repetitive with members of middle management. The company does well in covering bases for new mother's with standard paid leave and information for FMLA provided, however there are no other benefits to compliment the 6 week maternity leave. The sales workforce is primarily female, with reasonable diversity considering the surrounding community's demographics. The hourly pay in sales is high in comparison to similar jobs in the area, and the overall benefit package is thorough and comprehensive while offering sufficient coverage.

Love working here! Great work environment, family friendly, upper management and co-workers actually care about our well-being. Lots of room for advancement, generous vacation time, and flexibility when you need time to be with family. Tons of educational classes, relating to both work and home. Perks too numerous to mention them all!

Very little PTO considering we do not get sick time, when your child gets sick you have to use PTO and are very strict on children's use of FMLA.
Standard pay increases, not based on work ethic and opportunity for advancement is very lacking- only lateral moves. They also do not accommodate school schedules, too if you are full-time they won't let you rearrange your hours, only use PTO.

The 4imprint Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 4imprint?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 4imprint who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 4imprint

4imprint has no jobs listed at this time.

4imprint is a marketing and advertising company that employs 201 to 500 people. 4imprint has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 79 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 3 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 4imprint and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.