360i

3.2 | New York City, NY | Marketing and Advertising | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for 360i are based on 296 ratings from 19 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 360i. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

ATL office: Women in top management which is great, but if you aren't a member of a clique or if you're a POC then this can be a very unfriendly place; HR notorious for being unhelpful if not harmful.

For a place with a female CEO 360i is not good to women. The creative department is void of senior leadership and women have a hard time advancing past mid level roles.

In my experience this is a great workplace for working mothers (though this may depend on your manager) and there are a lot of female role models in upper management including SVP and C-level. But like most of the industry, the agency has a lot of work to do on overall diversity. Employees are overwhelmingly white, upper-middle-class millennials.

When it comes to office politics and gender, 360i is exactly like every other big agency out there, except they are more tight lipped about how they go about it. A lot of this has to do with their PR image of being progressive and diverse, as well as hip and trendy. The reality is that it's still advertising, and 360i has just as much drama as any other agency. To their credit, 360i is just that much better at covering it up.

Great place to learn if you're passionate and excited about advertising however big personalities will do best as well as self-promoters and men.

The 360i Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 360i?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 360i who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 360i

360i has no jobs listed at this time.

360i is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 501 to 1000 people. 360i has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 296 ratings from 19 current or former employees. 6 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 360i and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.