300Brand

2.8 | Public Relations and Communications | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for 300Brand are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 300Brand. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

This is a small business, so the good news is they are very flexible on a case-by-case basis - folks work from home, some people have gone part time after having kids, some people take two months of maternity leave, some take four, etc. But the bad news is there are many times no official policies upon which employees can base their request, and the success of your requests is often heavily dependent on your relationship with your manager

The 300Brand Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 300Brand?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 300Brand who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 300Brand

300Brand has no jobs listed at this time.

300Brand is a public relations and communications company that employs 51 to 200 people. 300Brand has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 300Brand and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.