2U

3.9 | Landover, MD | E-Learning | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for 2U are based on 634 ratings from 43 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 2U. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Company is only 10 years old so still going through growing pains. Poor management relations was personal deal breaker. They need to train managers to be better.

2U is an excellent place to work for women.

I do really love working at 2U. I don't see myself going anywhere any time soon. I think every single company has a lot to learn and do in order to offer EQUAL opportunities to all regardless of gender, and 2U isn't an exception. What 2U IS an exception to, however, is their AWARENESS. The C-Suite knows how important equal opportunities are without bias, and that means a ton to employees. It is evident that women in leadership is a top thought on the CEO's mind, and it's discussed openly and regularly on a large scale at the company.

This is a fast growing company and benefits are improving with scale. There is a people-first culture and leadership truly wants to see diverse groups well represented throughout the company. While women are slightly underrepresented in the c-suite, they are very well represented in the leadership tier right below that. I have never been made to feel that my career path would be limited or slowed down because I am a woman.

2U is very female friendly and overall treats employees very well. They are very humanistic and put a lot of resources into making sure employee needs are met. Very generous with maternity and paternity leave. Very LGBTQ friendly as well.

We Power the World's Best Digital Education

2U, Inc. partners with great colleges and universities to build what we believe is the world's best digital education. Our platform provides a comprehensive fusion of technology, services and data architecture to transform our clients, historically campus-based universities of the highest quality and rigor, into digital versions of themselves. Why should students need to pick up their lives, quit their jobs and move to attend a great university? With 2U's solutions, they don't have to anymore.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by 2U

Board

Jobs at 2U

2U has no jobs listed at this time.

2U is an e-learning company headquartered in the Landover, MD area that employs 501 to 1000 people. 2U has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 634 ratings from 43 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 2U and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.