2U

3.9 | Landover, MD | E-Learning | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for 2U are based on 653 ratings from 45 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 2U. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From 2U:
From 2U:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at 2U. Your review can help other women find great companies.

We Power the World's Best Digital Education

2U, Inc. partners with great colleges and universities to build what we believe is the world's best digital education. Our platform provides a comprehensive fusion of technology, services and data architecture to transform our clients, historically campus-based universities of the highest quality and rigor, into digital versions of themselves. Why should students need to pick up their lives, quit their jobs and move to attend a great university? With 2U's solutions, they don't have to anymore.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by 2U

Board

Jobs at 2U

2U has no jobs listed at this time.

2U is an e-learning company headquartered in the Landover, MD area that employs 501 to 1000 people. 2U has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 653 ratings from 45 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 2U and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.