2nd and Charles

2.8 | Augusta, GA | Retail | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for 2nd and Charles are based on 145 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 2nd and Charles. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Very good at the beginning but do not believe in your chances to get more hours or get promotions, or even get more hours, unless you're one of the favored few.

Anonymous Rater

This company seems to treat its employees as if they were disposable. No efforts are made to entice an employee to stay at this job, as there are no bonuses, or additional professional or personal growth opportunities available. Overall, it's not a bad day-to-day job, but it certainly is not a place to set up a career with.

Great place to work. Everyone is friendly. The flexible hours are nice and they fit you in where they thinj you will excel. Hope to work here for a while

The 2nd and Charles Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 2nd and Charles?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 2nd and Charles who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 2nd and Charles

2nd and Charles has no jobs listed at this time.

2nd and Charles is a retail company headquartered in the Augusta, GA area that employs 201 to 500 people. 2nd and Charles has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 145 ratings from 10 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 2nd and Charles and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.