24-7 Intouch

1.6
1.5
1.5
1.3

Comments

I loved working here but there was ways the company could improve.

Women are constantly paid less than men for the same job and same experience.
Zero maternity leave, do not work with single moms to help schedule around daycare hours.
Very few women in sr management

The entire year I worked there I witnessed only two female managers out of approximately 15 managers. definitely a "boys club".

This company about brain washing employees to satisfy there clients. They move into low income areas and train everyone to believe whatever they want you to believe. They bait you with promises. Even worse for the Nike program they don't allow you to wear any athletic wear other than Nike. Understandable except they pay you less than a real Nike employee and lets face it, who can afford Nike shoes and clothing on a minimal salary. Didn't Nike get a lot of heat for their overseas sweat shops? They are doing it here through 24-7. Good thing I have options for employment.

Bed bugs...

Work in HR or Recruiting for 24-7 Intouch?