Get Matched

1.3 Family Growth Support
1.1 Maternity and Adoptive Leave
1.1 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.1 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

Bed bugs...

Absolutely awful company. They lie to you in the beginning and make it seem like you're cared for but after a month or so they don't. If you work here just hope you never get sick, or have an emergency happen because they will not work with you.

Terrible places. This place is run on politics and favoritism. No room for growth or promotion. They want drones not humans. Don't work here. The pay is also crap. I can't wait to find a better job.

I do not feel like you can have it all working for this company. They advertise paid time off, however it's not available until after 6 months. Even with documentation, if you miss work, they will write you up. I was able to get a short time off completely excused because of some health issues. however, it was unpaid. The expectations for performance are downplayed during training and the first couple weeks, but then they put extreme pressure on you to meet almost impossible standard.

Anonymous Rater

Work in HR or Recruiting for 24-7 Intouch?