24-7 Intouch

1.5 Family Growth Support
1.4 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
1.4 Wellness Initiatives
1.4 Flexible Work Hours

Comments

The entire year I worked there I witnessed only two female managers out of approximately 15 managers. definitely a "boys club".

This company about brain washing employees to satisfy there clients. They move into low income areas and train everyone to believe whatever they want you to believe. They bait you with promises. Even worse for the Nike program they don't allow you to wear any athletic wear other than Nike. Understandable except they pay you less than a real Nike employee and lets face it, who can afford Nike shoes and clothing on a minimal salary. Didn't Nike get a lot of heat for their overseas sweat shops? They are doing it here through 24-7. Good thing I have options for employment.

Bed bugs...

Absolutely awful company. They lie to you in the beginning and make it seem like you're cared for but after a month or so they don't. If you work here just hope you never get sick, or have an emergency happen because they will not work with you.

Terrible places. This place is run on politics and favoritism. No room for growth or promotion. They want drones not humans. Don't work here. The pay is also crap. I can't wait to find a better job.

Work in HR or Recruiting for 24-7 Intouch?