24-7 Intouch

2.1 | Aurora, CO | Outsourcing/Offshoring | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for 24-7 Intouch are based on 631 ratings from 46 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 24-7 Intouch. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Working with Hyundai has been difficult. Worked for the line of business and was never given opportunity to move up. Overall awhful experience.

Worst place to work

It's not a bad place to start and anyone can grow there.

If you're lucky enough to have a center close by, I highly recommend applying. We have an entire team dedicated to the employee experience, we're always hosting fun events and the company even helps rebuild run-down playgrounds and does charity work. This is a safe space for the LGBTQ community and we generally keep politics out of the workplace. The only downside is that, due to the nature of being a 24-7 call center, schedules can be a bit rough at times. However, our HR department and upper leadership teams have a great reputation and I've never seen a reasonable accommodation request be permanently denied. I've had an amazing experience so far and I plan on being with this company for several years, at the least. My spouse and I have both found immense job satisfaction here, and there is plenty of room for advancement due to the explosive nature of these centers. We're always adding new contracts and new clients, and I've seen my former entry-level peers also rise through the ranks very quickly. The best part, about half of us belong to minority groups (including LGBTQ) and a little more than half of us are women. This is legitimately a great place to work.

This is a great company if you make the most of what you get and work hard!

The 24-7 Intouch Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 24-7 Intouch?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 24-7 Intouch who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 24-7 Intouch

24-7 Intouch has no jobs listed at this time.

24-7 Intouch is an outsourcing/offshoring company headquartered in the Aurora, CO area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. 24-7 Intouch has a 2.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 631 ratings from 46 current or former employees. 17 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 24-7 Intouch and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.