22squared

3.4 | Atlanta, GA | Marketing and Advertising | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for 22squared are based on 249 ratings from 17 employees

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at 22squared. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The 22squared Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 22squared?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 22squared who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 22squared

22squared has no jobs listed at this time.

22squared is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area that employs 201 to 500 people. 22squared has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 249 ratings from 17 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 22squared and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.