17hats

Company Responsiveness
Management Opportunities for Women
Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.3

Comments

Joining 17hats has been the best decision I have made in my career. From the people, to the management, to the culture, 17hats is amazing! The culture is fun even and fosters learning and growth. Management is in tune with what employees need and are always there to teach you and guide you. Unlimited PTO, great benefits, remote work and great pay. Couldn't be more happy to work everyday!

I have been working for 17hats since they launched their new product Ally in June of 2016. It has been a wonderful experience. I have watch women consistently get promoted at the company and know that I have opportunity for growth. I had only been working for them for less than 6 months when I had my first child and I was able to take a month off of work when my child was born. I have found management incredibly receptive to all of their employee's need and great at adjusting how we work to better fit the needs of our clients and the employees. The overall employment at the company is almost 50/50 with male and female employees. When it comes to hiring I've seen them focus on good people first and try to train them to fit the role. Unfortunately, not all the hires were able to perform as needed and they needed be be let go. For me, I'm grateful to have been able to have had the opportunity to work for this company as I did not have a professional background that exactly matched the job description. However, given the training and opportunity they provided for me I feel I've already been able to stretch professionally and working for 17hats has developed my professional resume and overall skill set and abilities. I would highly recommend that any woman seeking employment consider working for this great company!!

17hats is a fun and innovative place to work! Ideas are welcome, we have regular group outings, breakfasts and more. I can't say enough good things about the people I work with who are just fantastic!

Awesome company with incredible people (men, women, from all walks of life). Truly the best place to work.

Best company to work for! Management cares about your work-life balance and provides endless support. Wonderful flexibility and exceptional benefits.

Work in HR or Recruiting for 17hats?