1800flowers.com

2.5 | Carle Place, NY | Retail | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Scores for 1800flowers.com are based on 113 ratings from 8 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for 1800flowers.com

Great people bad management

Call center work. Answering calls from customers and florists. During holiday times called "Critical Days" everyone was expected to be there. Once you were in your desk, you were expected to stay there your entire shift and you were fed catered fast food. Bathroom breaks were timed and if you were late or stayed on break too long you were penalized. If you called in sick or did not show up for your shift, you were fired. There was no consideration for family matters, child care difficulties or maternity leave. I left the company in 2007. Now they have the ability for working at home instead of in a center.

The 1800flowers.com Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1800flowers.com?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 1800flowers.com who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

1800flowers.com has no jobs listed at this time.

1800flowers.com is a retail company headquartered in the Carle Place, NY area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. 1800flowers.com has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 113 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 2 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 1800flowers.com and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.