Widen Enterprises logo

4.2 | Madison, WI | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted a month ago on Aug. 6, 2019

Customer Success Manager

Full-time in Madison, WI
See at-a-glance how well companies like Widen Enterprises support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.6
4.3

Widen Enterprises is a computer software company headquartered in the Madison, WI area with 51 to 200 employees. Widen Enterprises has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 188 ratings from 13 current or former employees. 3 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Chase passion. Pursue wellness. Be the best part of our customers' day. These are some of the core values we hold at Widen, and why Widen has been voted one of Madison’s Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. We build high-performing software that empowers organizations to create compelling, meaningful, and measurable experiences with their customers. It's delivered with unparalleled service and fueled by a community of 600+ customers. Let's flourish, together.

The customer success manager (CSM) serves as the customer’s direct point of contact from go live to long-term account management. Through strategic advising, CSMs cultivate a trusted, mutually beneficial relationship between Widen and our customers in order to grow revenue. The CSM team has a revenue goal that they work as a team to achieve with additional bonus opportunities.

Widen provides cloud-based digital asset management and workflow software solutions that help brands create, review, approve, organize, share, and analyze their creative content. We are looking for a customer success manager to serve our customer base of over 625 customers with a combined user base of 530,000+ located in 160+ countries across the globe. As the customer’s direct contact, you will deliver best-in-class consultation, sales assistance, and account management. Through on-site visits and virtual correspondence, you will deliver customer success from go live to long-term account management.

This position includes four roles:

• System administrator: While not an actual administrator of our software, a CSM knows how to coach one. A high-level understanding of our software products allows them to best serve our customers.
  • Consultant: As Widen software solutions experts, CSMs counsel our customers on proper usage and future expansion.
  • Sales advisor: CSMs are able to effectively demo our products and communicate their value to properly identify sales opportunities.
  • Account manager: A CSM is responsible for keeping their account portfolio healthy and updated as well as meeting with all of their customers quarterly.

Essential duties:

• Maintain current knowledge of Widen’s always advancing software solutions
  • Establish and maintain strong relationships with the customer’s C-Level management teams
  • Understand your customers’ workflow, history, usage, and future potential
  • Gain knowledge of each customer’s goals and initiatives while proactively connecting them to Widen software solutions that will help them achieve those goals
  • Drive higher product utilization by ensuring our customers are advancing in key areas of expertise while promoting and selling new products
  • Travel domestically three to four times per quarter for customer consultation visits as well as Widen regional workshop events (two to three days per trip)
  • Travel internationally one to two times per year (two weeks per trip)
  • Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Widen and client information held, in any form

Essential qualifications:

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Strong interpersonal skills
  • Strong presentation skills in person and online
  • Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
  • Self-motivated and coachable
  • Ability to manage a large number of customer accounts
  • A minimum of two - three years experience in account management, consultation, or sales

Preferred qualifications:

• Salesforce experience
  • Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university

Widen offers an extensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacation and holidays. Besides the competitive compensation and benefits package, Widen believes in a flexible work schedule, community involvement, family-work balance and the benefit of wellness. Employee perks include onsite fitness classes along with workout equipment and locker rooms, lunch and learns, fireside chats, employee celebration lunches, puppy visits, chair massages and last but not least, craft coffee and beer from local vendors.

Visit www.widen.com to watch customer video interviews, learn more about the product offering, and understand our history of marketing technology innovation.