The Zebra logo

4.4 | Austin, TX | Insurance | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 8, 2020

Senior Product Manager - Data Science

Full-time in Austin, TX
See at-a-glance how well companies like The Zebra support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.7
4.7
4.6
4.6

The Zebra is an insurance company headquartered in the Austin, TX area with 51 to 200 employees. The Zebra has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 365 ratings from 22 employees. Employees have left 8 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

The Zebra, named a Best Place to Work in Austin four years running, is revolutionizing how connected consumers research and shop for insurance. We’re a purpose-driven company looking for a Product Manager, Data Science to personalize our product experience and build data driven solutions to optimize our business. This is a high impact role that will define how data science is best leveraged most effectively across our entire product and business. You’ll work with stakeholders, data scientists and engineers to translate business goals into creative technical solutions. Your expertise will enable the Data Science team to build high-quality data products for strategic initiatives, automating key decision points within our product.