Social Tables logo

Social Tables

3.3 | Washington, D.C. | Hospitality | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 5 months ago on May 28, 2019

Manager, Sales Development

Full-time in Washington, D.C.
See at-a-glance how well companies like Social Tables support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.7
Social Tables is a hospitality company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 51 to 200 employees. Social Tables has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A best friend's wedding, a 10th anniversary party,  an exclusive NFL training day lunch, a NASCAR race, Dreamforce, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event.

Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.

With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create stronger partnerships to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!

If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!

As a Sales Development Representative, Team Lead you will drive brand awareness for our solutions in the hospitality industry, while empowering every teammate to surpass their monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for qualified opportunity creation.  By strategizing, testing, and evaluating new outreach methods, you will work to ensure that our Sales Development Team is always in front of our future customers and engaging them in impactful ways.