Simple Contacts logo

Simple Contacts

4.6 | New York City, NY | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 11 to 50 Employees
Posted 6 days ago on Dec. 4, 2019

Staff Pharmacist (Deerfield Beach, FL)

Full-time in Deerfield Beach, FL
See at-a-glance how well companies like Simple Contacts support the things that are important to you.
4.7
Employer Responsiveness
4.7
4.3
4.3

Simple Contacts is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 11 to 50 employees. Simple Contacts has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

About us:

We’re on a mission to build care that fits your life. Our business started as Simple Contacts, but is rapidly expanding into the Simple Health brand as we launch more and more direct to consumer medical services.

We think you should join us. Here’s why:

• We see things differently. That’s why we’re building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
  • We’re humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - that’s why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when and where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
  • We’re building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, and we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty and in other interests.
  • Health matters to us, including yours. We pay 100% of employee healthcare premiums and offer free contacts to our employees.

About the Role

Simple Health is seeking a Florida licensed Staff Pharmacist to work out of our Deerfield Beach, FL pharmacy. There you will work closely with our Head of Pharmacy, part-time pharmacist, and pharmacy technician to ensure prompt, safe, and accurate medication delivery. The right candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a founder’s mentality, and a can do attitude.  As well as, tech savvy, flexible and quickly able to adapt to new technology, and interested in helping guide the improvement of current software and processes. Reporting directly to the Head of Pharmacy, this person will have the opportunity to participate in the future of pharmacy and help build an enjoyable work environment.

Job Duties

• Review and interpret physician prescriptions
  • Clinically evaluate therapeutic incompatibilities.
  • Maintain pharmacy operational legal requirements
  • Supervising technicians and part time pharmacist work flow
  • Develop operational and clinical metrics for evaluation alongside Head of Pharmacy
  • Take an active role in answering questions and requests of health care professionals and patients
  • Comply with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration
  • Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
  • Participate in weekly meetings with the Head of Pharmacy
  • Light travel to New York City HQ to participate in meetings

About you

• You’re passionate about women’s health and have experience providing relevant patient counseling and support
  • You love technology, enjoy and excel at figuring out new software
  • Doctor of Pharmacy from ACPE accredited program (New Graduates Welcome)
  • Current active FL Pharmacist license
  • Retail/ community pharmacy experience
  • You’re excited to build operational processes and love driving efficiency
  • You operate with an entrepreneur’s mindset - no job is too small for you and no problem is too large