Qualtrics logo

3.0 | Provo, UT | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees
Posted 2 weeks ago on Oct. 15, 2020

Account Executive - Vancouver

Full-time in Vancouver, Canada
See at-a-glance how well companies like Qualtrics support the things that are important to you.
3.5

Qualtrics is a computer software company headquartered in the Provo, UT area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Qualtrics has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 203 ratings from 13 employees. Employees have left 2 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

About the Team

Searching for your dream job? At Qualtrics, we are changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the world’s top Experience Management company, continually being recognized as one of the best places to work.

Qualtrics’ Account Executive team is dedicated to changing the way our customers collect, analyze, and act on Experience data. Forrester reports that companies generate a 674% return on investment when using Qualtrics. Now that’s a solution you can get behind!

As an Account Executive, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics XM. Our most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate team players.

The challenge? Qualtrics XM is a very versatile platform, adding value to a limitless array of decision makers. If you enjoy a strategic, analytical sales process and working with a variety of industries, departments and buyers, selling Qualtrics XM will always keep you learning and growing.

This is an exciting time to get in on the ground floor of the Canadian sales organization. In 2019 we grew our Canadian business by 70% and will be doubling headcount in 2020. As a result of this success, we will be expanding our Canadian footprint and opening a team in the SAP Vancouver office.  We work with most of the top brands and universities in Canada - from Bank of Montreal, Rogers Communications, Great-West Life, Porter Airlines, MLSE, to just name a few.

A Day in the Life

• You sell the Qualtrics software to the C-Suite and VP level leaders in the Western Canadian region
  • You engage with clients all points of the sales cycle - from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the Qualtrics product, to negotiating and closing, and beyond.
  • You focus on net-new revenue generation and signing on new logos
  • You lead potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs

Who are you?

• You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
  • You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
  • You earned a Bachelor's degree
  • You have demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
  • You love closing complex, consultative deals
  • You are able to travel when necessary
  • You have 2+ years of sales experience (junior levels)
  • You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)

Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer

Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.