We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager at PubNub to conceptualize and create compelling content for our demand generation programs, in an effort to increase brand awareness, nurture and educate prospects about PubNub.
The Content Marketing Manager will report into the Demand Generation Team and will work closely with Product Marketing and other stakeholders to research and develop content such as customer stories, blog content, educational materials, and email content. This person will work with the team to develop content brand guidelines and generate new content. The content writer will own execution, tone, and timelines.
The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, loves writing, and is able to quickly execute email content as well as short-form pieces. He/she must have an ability to use data to inform content decisions, experience running A/B tests for content topics and is willing to jump in as needed to assist the team.
PubNub is proud to be an EEO employer.
- Develop and execute on a comprehensive content strategy for Demand Generation.
- Write all email content for outbound and inbound strategies.
- Manage and create a rich content calendar that supports a regular cadence of various types of content to align the buyer journey including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, videos, infographics.
- Develop our editorial style guide and tone guidelines to ensure a cohesive brand voice.
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of our content by developing reporting, KPIs, and metrics.
- Create content pieces for SEO, email, content syndication
- Manage all social media for content distribution
- 3+ years of content marketing experience, ideally in a B2B setting
- BS/BA degree
- Strong understanding of email marketing, content marketing, and the sales outbound process