Procore Technologies logo

Procore Technologies

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

A message from Procore Technologies

We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment and welcome builders of all backgrounds to join our mission Learn more

Posted 6 days ago on Oct. 15, 2020

People Services Specialist

Full-time in Austin, TX
See at-a-glance how well companies like Procore Technologies support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.7
4.6
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,536 ratings from 102 employees. Employees have left 21 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

We’re looking for a People Services (HR) Specialist to join the Procore team. In this exciting opportunity, you’ll support our global business objectives by providing expertise and hands-on support with employee relations, immigration, terminations, coaching, and performance management. Through a deep understanding of our values and culture, you’ll assist with company-wide initiatives including workforce planning, new hire onboarding, and performance management. This position requires independent judgment and discretion in interpreting and applying HR concepts and principles.

This position will report to our Senior Manager, People Services and has the opportunity to be based out of our Carpinteria, CA Headquarters or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.

What you’ll do:

• Provide HR support for departments by facilitating organization and leadership development efforts in addition to working with HRBPs, managers, and employees to address the root causes of HR issues
  • Support the Global Mobility program with immigration requests as needed
  • Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, and/or major variations from established processes to improve operational efficiency and enhance value-add offerings
  • Support the business by providing insightful data analysis to leaders and departments
  • Coordinate and report on terminations and conduct exit interviews; handle workers’ compensation claims
  • Ensure that HR policies, procedures, and practices are executed consistently, fairly, and in compliance with local, state, and federal law. Incorporate new and updated policies into the Employee Handbook
  • Assist with data entry, and collaborate with Business Systems teams on the management of HR systems such as Workday, Culture Amp, and HireRight
  • Provide oversight to ensure personnel files, records, systems, and information is current, accurate, and in accordance with HR standards
  • Attend seminars and local HR meetings to stay current on applicable laws and establish professional relationships in the community

Who you are:

• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related area preferred
  • Minimum of 3 years of human resources experience with demonstrated generalist background
  • Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
  • Strong business writing and oral communication/presentation skills
  • Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
  • Strong relationship-building skills in order to acquire the trust of business partners
  • Ability to use/learn all Procore tools, including Workday, Culture Amp, Google apps, Slack, and MS Office suite

About Us

Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.

We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.

Perks & Benefits

You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.