Procore Technologies logo

Procore Technologies

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

A message from Procore Technologies

We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment and welcome builders of all backgrounds to join our mission Learn more

Posted 5 days ago on Oct. 15, 2020

Marketing Campaign Specialist

Full-time in Toronto, OH
See at-a-glance how well companies like Procore Technologies support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.7
4.6
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,536 ratings from 102 employees. Employees have left 21 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

We’re looking for a Campaign Specialist to join our growing team in Canada. Procore is expanding our reach internationally, helping construction companies revolutionize their businesses. We’re breaching greenfield territories that have tremendous market potential and are building out our team to lead this exciting endeavor. We’ve earned the #4 spot on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work, #8 on Forbes 2020 Cloud 100 and are continuing our expansion into the global market. Are you up for the challenge?

As a Campaign Specialist, you’ll assist with the development and execution of content-driven marketing campaigns that drive demand, growth and thought leadership via integrated, full-funnel campaigns targeted at prospects and existing customers. You’ll provide critical support building the brand in Canada, establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice in the market. A successful Campaign Specialist has an audience-first mindset and can successfully execute best-in-class data-driven campaigns across digital, paid search, email, social, web, events, media, direct mail and more.

The role will report to our Campaign Manager, Canada and has the opportunity to be based in our Toronto or Vancouver office. Remote delivery may be considered for the right candidate. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.

What you’ll do:

• Build content-driven marketing campaigns to support the entire buyer and renewal journey
  • Assist in development of the overall content strategy to align closely with our demand and customer marketing programs across multiple products and audiences
  • Lean in to Procore’s customer voice to ideate and execute on high-converting, high impact campaigns that will resonate with our prospects, engage key accounts, and generate pipeline for sales
  • Co-own the Canadian pipeline numbers and other marketing metrics including leads, MQLs, opps, etc.
  • Utilize campaign and channel metrics to constantly challenge the status quo and identify new and improved execution strategies that will increase overall performance and efficiency
  • Develop messaging strategy for each stage of the Procore buyer journey, personalizing by channel and tactic to reach potential prospects within the segment
  • Collaborate and enable our cross functional partners in Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to deliver on the ROI of marketing activities and campaigns
  • Maximize virtual events, webinars, content offers, field marketing, partner marketing programs that drive engagement and awareness

What we are looking for:

• 3-5 years of experience with high-tech B2B demand generation
  • Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
  • Proven success creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include web, direct mail, webinars, events, digital advertising, ppc, content, media, seo and social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
  • Familiarity with Salesforce, marketing automation tools (Marketo), engagement tools (Drift and Demandbase), tracking and analytics tools (Tableau, Google Analytics) to assess campaign effectiveness
  • Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and accelerate opportunities
  • Effective problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
  • Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
  • Highly organized and detail-oriented

About Us

Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.

We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.

Perks & Benefits

You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.