Inside Sales Account Manager - Medical Consumables and Specialty Markets
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Build and increase sales within the Specialty and Medical Consumables markets. You will also be tasked with enhancing the customer buying experience. The Inside Sales Account Manager role is based in the Alpharetta, GA office and will have assigned territory responsibility for a defined geography. Philips is seeking top performers for this exciting growth opportunity!
You are responsible for
- Learning and applying advanced prospecting and planning for multiple hospitals / Health Care facilities with Philips Field Sales teams.
- Increasing revenue within your assigned territory by focusing on Medical Consumables and supplies, Vital Signs monitors, Defibrillators and/or Diagnostic Cardiology (EKG) Solutions.
- Building a strong internal network to support the efficient delivery of value to our customers and resolving customer issues.
- Use data analytics to contribute to territory planning/coverage.
- Creating proactive touch points to customers, utilizing multiple channels such as Social Media and e-Commerce and virtual meetings.
- Building relationships with key decision makers.
- Determining customers’ requirements and presenting Philips solutions.
- Maintaining and upselling within established accounts.
- Submitting budgetary and formal quote requests and changes.
- Demonstrating Philips products and equipment to internal/external customers using web based virtual software
- Negotiating agreements and achieving closure.
- Working in a performance-based culture and meeting quota goals.
- Working shifts that are aligned with your assignment of territory and time zones.
You are a part of
Teamwork is critical to ensure success in this role. The Inside Sales Account Manager will be part of a team that reports to a Senior Manager. You will work closely with Philips Sales Specialists in the field, within your assigned geography.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ years of previous Inside Sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hospital buying processes.
- Experience selling medical devices and consumables.
- Understanding the role of eCommerce in medical sales.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and closing skills.
- Teaming up to excel. Demonstrate strong teamwork with outside sales reps and internal teams.
- Ability to set and achieve aggressive sales objectives and goals will be paramount.
- Ability to use technology is a must to be able to consolidate customer information (ie. Salesforce.com, WorkDay, SAP, etc).
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, Office and Outlook.
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to be a part of the Specialty Markets division and report to the Senior Manager of Inside Sales.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)