Software Technical Support Engineer (L2 Client Server)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the Remote Service Engineering team and be an ambassador of Philips HealthTech. You will ensure that all customers are satisfied, while meeting or exceeding our business targets.
You are responsible for
- Managing customer inquiries and providing service to various customers.
- Receiving, registering and providing technical service for requests/issues coming in and communicating solutions and/or actions, while acting in accordance with our regulatory guidelines.
- Providing solutions by using remote diagnostics, troubleshooting techniques, service technical information or knowledge, creating service work orders and keeping the customer informed of the service status.
- Focusing on remote resolution, providing a clear action plan and diagnosis before dispatch.
- Handling complaints (safety & non-safety related) and escalations to ensure accurate and timely analysis, registration and action.
- Providing First Time Right, collaborative remote and field measure to execute service ‘first time right’ and managing incident resolution time.
- Ensuring dispatching avoidance (avoidance in delivering PM, FCO, Install onsite), Customer Satisfaction and Initial Response Time.
You are a part of
Philips Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics (EDI) Business Group (BG), which provides affordable and integrated informatics solutions for health systems. We believe that by enabling intelligent decision-making and improving clinical pathways, our solutions will lead to better clinical, operational and financial outcomes across the health continuum. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Service Center.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience/preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience providing software support in a healthcare or med device field (required)
- Experience handling escalations with software related issues
- Strong knowledge with Windows server, DICOM and HL7
- Basic understanding of networking (TCP IP/DNS) and SQL server (generating queries)
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and willingness to work autonomously
- Advanced troubleshooting experience, ex. parsing complex logs (required)
In return, we offer you
The challenge of solving a variety of customer issues, while digging into the details and finding solutions to complex problems.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)