3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 days ago on June 30, 2020

Coordinator Inventory Control- 2nd shift

Full-time in Mount Pleasant, US
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Coordinator Inventory Control- 2nd shift

In this role, you have the opportunity to:

Responsible for inventory control at Med Device warehousing locations.   Responsible for working with all Med Device sites on cycle counts, shelf life audits, BIDA execution, and performing goods receipts of materials at vendors within the Mt. Pleasant facility. This is a 2nd shift opportunity.

You are responsible for:

• Responsible for monitoring that cycle counts are being performed and completed accurately
  • Maintain E&Y Audit compliance
  • Ensuring inventory reports are completed and sent out to the respective sites as necessary
  • Perform cycle counts and maintain compliance to all applicable inventory/warehousing procedures
  • Execution of BIDAs at IWD sites
  • Research and resolve any and all inventory discrepancies
  • Assist QA as necessary with delivery holds, non-conforming materials, etc
  • This position may require travel both domestically and internationally at times

You are a part of

The Med Device Unit and our success spans more than three decades and can be attributed to our passion for deeply understanding the needs of the patients we serve. We leverage these insights to develop intuitive and seamlessly connected solutions that improve quality of life and help people rediscover their dreams.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
  • 3+ years of experience working in a manufacturing, warehouse and/or distribution facility.
  • Microsoft Office
  • Strong Organizational Skills
  • Strong Communication Skills
  • Detail Oriented

In return, we offer you

The opportunity to interface and collaborate with several different Business Groups, leadership and peers, while delivering meaningful process improvements with qualitative and quantitative benefits for Mt Pleasant Operations.\

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action