Coordinator Inventory Control- 2nd shift
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Responsible for inventory control at Med Device warehousing locations. Responsible for working with all Med Device sites on cycle counts, shelf life audits, BIDA execution, and performing goods receipts of materials at vendors within the Mt. Pleasant facility. This is a 2nd shift opportunity.
You are responsible for:
- Responsible for monitoring that cycle counts are being performed and completed accurately
- Maintain E&Y Audit compliance
- Ensuring inventory reports are completed and sent out to the respective sites as necessary
- Perform cycle counts and maintain compliance to all applicable inventory/warehousing procedures
- Execution of BIDAs at IWD sites
- Research and resolve any and all inventory discrepancies
- Assist QA as necessary with delivery holds, non-conforming materials, etc
- This position may require travel both domestically and internationally at times
You are a part of
The Med Device Unit and our success spans more than three decades and can be attributed to our passion for deeply understanding the needs of the patients we serve. We leverage these insights to develop intuitive and seamlessly connected solutions that improve quality of life and help people rediscover their dreams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
- 3+ years of experience working in a manufacturing, warehouse and/or distribution facility.
- Microsoft Office
- SAP experience preferred
- Warehousing and Distribution experience
- Inventory Control Experience
- Microsoft Teams
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to interface and collaborate with several different Business Groups, leadership and peers, while delivering meaningful process improvements with qualitative and quantitative benefits for Mt Pleasant Operations.\
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)