Senior Product Manager Philips Radiation Oncology (PROS) Software and Hardware Platforms and Install Base Services
In this role, you have the opportunity to
With a large installed Base of systems worldwide and new IT solutions on the Roadmap, Philips Radiation Oncology is searching for a Senior Product Manager to take full ownership of Therapy Planning and Simulation installed base, next generation platforms as well as connectivity to external systems. In addition, the Product Manager will be responsible for New Service Offerings to the Therapy Planning and Virtual Simulation installed base.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Develop an IT platform strategy and roadmap to address the next generation Radiation Oncology Solutions, as well as the connectivity to information and delivery systems at customer sites. Drive the roadmap through the NPI process.
- Own the strategy, business model and development of IB options and upgrades.
- Set the EOL strategy for the global IB
- Define and communicate product pricing for all PROS offerings to key markets and distributors.
- Monitor pricing and gross margin trends and implement corrective actions where appropriate.
- Oversee all software, platforms, and service business plans to assure they are realistic, achievable and competitive.
- Co-responsibility for the execution of PROS Roadmap (Value Propositions, Business Plans, Strategic Vision).
- Evaluates user interactions, conducts usability studies and presents findings and recommendations in a plan that drives future design improvements. Develops the user stories” through task analysis, process mapping and user input.
- Together with Product Managers (TPS, CT/MR Simulation and Workflow Management) participates on the specification of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation as well as competition and players.
- Contributes to the creation and application of interface design standards to reflect other stakeholder’s needs, ensure a consistent look and feel, and user experience.
- Collaborates with business development, research and prototyping, and other product management to define the next generations of business concepts and solutions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA, Master of Science (MSc) a plus
- 5+ year’s experience in product management/marketing
- Proven success developing business plans and managing business negotiations
- In addition to Product Management skills must have Healthcare IT connectivity and platform expertise
- Experience on integrating products in solutions (Clinical Care-cycle Experience)
- Experienced with Agile Developments
- Experience in sales is a plus (sales training support)
- Formal Project Management training is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Install Base (IB) and Product Lifecycle management leadership experience
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)